I love her

Cheryl's POV
I'm not usually loud but Toni. Oh Toni. She bring every noice out of me. Every whimper. Every mewl, groan, moan and so much more. We are just sitting on the bed talking about me becoming a serpent. The interesting thing is that she thought of it first and then told me I should and the I shouldn't. I'm going to anyway. I feel a warm kiss on my neck as we sit there silent in our thoughts. " I love you so much Cheryl Majorie Blossom." Toni said in a soft voice. This was the first time she said it. I look at her with heart eyes. "I love you to Antoinette Topaz more than anyone could imagine". I say back. I turn around and straddle her. I kiss her cheek and snuggle up on her. I kiss her neck. Then I feel it. A hard bulge in Toni's pants. "Do I make you that excited." I say in a low suductive voice. "Mhh baby you don't even know." She says back grinding up into me. I moan loudly trying to get her more excited.

Toni's POV
I'm already hard. Are you fucking serious I literally just said I love you for the first time and I'm hard. She moaned so loudly though. Ughhh whatever. I do love her so if this is what she wants she's gonna get it. I flip us around kissing on her neck. "Ohh Toni!" She moans quietly. I pull off her shirt and start kissing down her chest. She decided not to wear a bra because we are gonna stay home all day. "Mhhh baby I love your boobs." I say giggling. I kiss her left nipple and  bite down softly. "Ohh Toni.... mhh fuck!" She grabbes my hair and pulls it. I bite down harder. "Owww!" She yelped. I realize what I did and let go. I rub over her red nipple and start to kiss farther down her body. I start to kiss on the inside of her legs. "Goddamnit Toni just fuck already!" She pleaded. "Well someone's needy." I say and lick her clit lightly. I hear a whimper and she grabs my hair and pulls me farther into her. I slap her hand and get up. I pull my jeans down and my hard cock slips out and and hits my abs. She looks at me with wide eyes and a smile. That just boosted my confidence a lot. "Fuck your so big." She said getting on to her knees. She scoots up and I feel her hand on my hard cock stroking it. I moan loudly causing her to stick my cock in her mouth. She stands up and falls down on the bed with her legs spread wide. "Fuck me daddy!" She said in stern voice. "Damn okay." I say pushing my entire cock in her and I can feel it stop at her cervix. "Ohhhh fuck baby!" I feel her shiver under me as I start to thrust my hips into her.

(Ima leave you guys on a short note because I haven't posted in a while and I'm to busy worring about school work) I'm sorry 😕