sixteen

PERFECT FOR U

MACKENZIE'S phone dinged, catching her off guard. she looked at the notification and bit her lip.

PLAYBOY
my parents don't like sophia
and wants me to break up with her
but they also said i don't have to break up with her

MACK
oof
tough luck man
sorry to hear ..

PLAYBOY
should i end it with her

MACK
boi
why u asking me
i don't know shit about love
although i have a boyfriend
but everything else i don't even know
seen

across the city, johnny bit his lip when he read mackenzie's text. it was an odd feeling when she brought up hayden.

it felt a bit like, jealousy? johnny sighed and turned off his phone, throwing it on his bed.

what is going on with his head, he thought to himself. everything felt weird and when he suddenly had the feeling of jealousy run through his veins. he never expected to feel jealousy, especially towards mackenzie.

hayden had asked mackenzie out on another date, it was out of boredom he said to himself. but his heart was saying otherwise.

he took mackenzie out to watch some movies, although it was cheesy and cliché, a good movie at a theatre won't hurt.

through the movie hayden looked at mackenzie and bit his lip, something was obviously bothering him. maybe it was mackenzie's jeans that showed off her butt? but it probably wasn't.

mackenzie looked back at him, hayden gave an embarrassed face as mackenzie looked at him with a confused stare. "what's wrong?"

hayden shook his head and whispered "nothing is wrong." mackenzie nodded and went back to face the movie. hayden kept telling his heart to stop beating to fast. if his heart were to beat faster mackenzie would've heard.

after the movie, hayden walked mackenzie home once more and the two walked side by side.

after reaching mackenzie's doorstep, hayden scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "is there something bothering you, hayden?" mackenzie questioned and hayden shook his head in denial.

mackenzie nodded and bit her lip, hayden and her stared at each other for a moment. mackenzie didn't even notice hayden leaning in.

she looked at the ground then back at him, surprised when hayden's lips were suddenly on hers. he looked relaxed but mackenzie wasn't.

it was.. uncomfortable.

mackenzie thought fast and gently pushed him off. "hayden," she breathed in and hayden looked at her with loving eyes.

"kenzie. i like you,"

BEA'S NOTE

i was hanging with you
and then
i realize
i didn't think it was true
i was surprised
when i found out i'd fallen for you
— peachy! ⋆

and that's the tea, sis!
100 votes for new chapter :)
hope you enjoyed!
see you next chapter
xoxo
— bea ✎