Chapter 10

Sydney's POV~

I wonder where Cameron was this whole afternoon. And why he was free so late at night. He knocked at the door and I hugged him. He smelled like perfume. "So where were you this whole afternoon?" "Oh, um, I was just with my sister." "Oh. Where'd you go?" "We just hung out." "For 8 hours?" "Yeah." "Mm. Ok." "Wait you think I cheated on you?" "Well you smell like perfume." "Wow. If you really think I'm cheating on you maybe I should just leave." "Yeah maybe you should." He left and slammed the door. I was mad at myself for not believing him. Why was I such an idiot? But I don't know if I should've believed him. Maybe he is lying.

*3Days later*

Cameron and I haven't talked in 3 days. I was really upset and I would always cry. It was my fault I didn't believe him.

S-Hey Can we talk?

S-Cameron please

S-I shouldn't have thought you were cheating. I'm sorry

I texted him and called and he never answered. I went to the boardwalk with Molly. "So there's this party tomorrow night on the beach. Wanna come?" "Yeah sure." I just wanted to get my mind off of Cameron. We went home and I changed into his sweats. I missed him so much.

S-GoodNight Cam. Love you.

I texted him and saw that he read it. The first text he's read in 3 days. I went to sleep a little happier knowing he still cares. I woke up and looked at my clock. It was 10:30 I slept in. I got up. Showered and changed. I drove to Taco Bell and invited Molly to hang out until the party. We ate and left around 7:30. We got there and there was a lot of alcohol. "You want a drink?" "Yeah!" I said yelling so Molly could hear me over the loud music. I took a couple sips and started getting dizzy. I started to lose balance and slipped. I blacked out.

Cameron's POV~

I was invited to a party by my friend Alex on the beach. I went and met up with him. "I'm gonna go get us some drinks!" He said yelling because of the loud music. As he walked away I saw a girl slip and fall. I rushed over and carried her. It was Sydney. I rushed over to a beach chair and laid her down. She woke up. "Sydney are you ok?" "Yeah. But why do you care? You don't like me anymore because you just ignore me." She said as she walked away.