Chapter 17

*Day of Appointment*

Cameron's POV~

I got ready for the appointment and waited for Syd to arrive. I heard someone open the door so I went over to the door and saw Sydney. "Hey Syd." "Hey Cam." She helped me get in her car and she drove us to the doctors. I had the cast taken off and the crutches taken away. We got in the car. "So how have you been?" She asked. I grabbed her and kissed her. She kissed back and it started to get intense. I pulled away. "Put your hand out." "Why?" "Just do it please." I pulled the ring out my hand and slipped it in her hand. "Can you be my girlfriend again?" "Of course Cameron." I put it on her finger and she drove off. We went to Starbucks. We held hands and walked in. "I feel like I want a cold drink. But I sorta don't want to." We both laughed as she said that. I saw this one guy come in and saw Sydney staring at him not paying attention to me at all. I was a little angry because we just got back together and now she's checking someone out in front of me. I slipped my hand out of hers and walked to a table. The guy came up behind her as she was ordering. I got up and put my arm around her waist. "So what're you going to order babe?" I asked her. "An iced coffee." "Ok make that 2 please." I said to the cashier. We walked to the table as we waited for the coffees. "So on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is that guy?" "What? What're talking about?" "The guy who walked in. I saw you staring at him as I was trying to talk to you." "Oh. Um. Nothing. I mean you're more handsome Babe." "Ok. Nice save." I said as I got up and got our coffees. I was still pissed because she couldn't come clean and say sorry or something. I handed her he coffee as we walked out to the car. "Cameron are you mad at me?" "No. Maybe just a little bit." I decided to drive since she drove before. "I'm sorry Babe." "It's ok I guess." I said putting the key into the ignition. She put her seatbelt on and put her hand on my thigh. "Syd what're you doing?" "Nothing. Just keep driving." She started rubbing higher and higher. I started getting hard. "Hard already babe?" "Well. I mean considering what you're doing it's perfectly normal." She started touching me and I started to quietly moan. "Sydney. Not now. You're such a tease." I said. She kept doing it with a smirk. "Are you still mad?" "Just a little bit." She kept doing it until we got to her house. I Got down and opened the door for her.