Chapter 22

Cameron's POV~

I called the Chinese place to order. Then I called this fruit flower arrangements place to order an arrangement for Sydney. She's had a lot going on so since tomorrow is my last day of real school I would have them delivered to her while I was at school. I walked back inside the room and saw we watching tv. I laid down next to her and put my arm around her. The food got here and we ate and went to bed. I woke up and changed. "Have A Good Day, Gorgeous." I said kissing her on the forehead. "You too Babe. Love You." I went to school and went to the principles office. "I have my slip here." I handed it in. Today's my last day so I decided to enjoy it I guess. I headed to class. I got a text.

S-Have A Good Day Babe. 😘

I read it and put my phone away. The bell rang and I got to class.

Sydney's POV~

I got my laptop and started taking class. I heard the door bell ring. "Hello is this Sydney?" "Yes." "This fruit flower arrangement is for you. From Cameron." I took it out his hands and put it on the table. It was really pretty and I read the card. It said.

Love You Beautiful. ~Cameron

I loved how thoughtful he was. I went back upstairs and texted him.

S-Thanks for the Flowers Babe.

C-You're welcome. I'm at lunch so I'll be there in 5.

S-Okay. See Ya.

I went back to "class". And started watching tv. I heard the door downstairs open. "Hey Babe." He said walking in. "Hey Love. Thanks again." "No problem beautiful." We ate lunch and talked about MagCon and how his day went. "So how's your day been?" "It's pretty good so far. For a last day of school. How about you? Online class." "Oh it's good. I mean sitting in my sweats all day is actually pretty nice." "Haha. I can't wait. I turned in my slip to Mr.Johnson this morning." "I was wondering since you've been staying here. By any chance would you like to move in with me? There's still 3 more rooms for filming and stuff." "Yeah that'd be great. I'll start moving in this weekend." "Okay." I got up and threw out the food. He sat quietly for a couple. "What's wrong?" "Something happened."