⇂ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ

I forgot...my life... Was i even living..As he grabbed me by my hair, and lifted me, my scalp erupted in a burning sensation as I scream out, my bare legs kicking in the air. I was too small..He had the whole advantage. He growled. It made me kick my legs more, but he placed a metal collar around my neck. The icy touch made me shake, as he hissed for me to silence. I didn't listen, flaring around and then my back erupted in agony, as i felt air escape my mouth.He slammed me into a wall. It knocked the air right out of me , and i shrieked, and it soon turned into a dull whimper. My entire body was thumping.  I tried my best to keep my legs closed, as he puts me to my feet..

He never took the shackles off of my wrists and ankles, so as he puts a chain leash on my collar, and tugged me out of my cell, my skin was pinched, and blistered. He tugged harder and i fell to my knees, and i couldn't catch my fall, so my face slammed into the dirty ground. The prisoners in the hall hooted with laughter. I lift my chin up and my ears flatten, in embarrassment. Not just being humiliated, but my bare bum was out, so I did my best to cover it with my tail. Pitch looked back at me, his teeth bared,"Silence!!" his voice thundered, and the ground shook heavily. Everyone cowered away fro  the bars, and silence was all i could make out. Pitch's dead eyes stare into what was left of my soul,"Stand up.."He orders. I whimper and struggle, feeling blood drip down my knuckles.

I force my self upward, and I stumble a bit. My face was red as a tomato. He snarls and yanks harsher, and soon the metal collar rubs against my neck. I whimper, feeling the burn. Soon he stumbles me to another cell, but the walls were lined with blood stains and scratch marks. I shake my head, knowing this room too well. It was the torture chamber. Everyday i would ask why he did this to me... His answer? He wanted me to be just like him.. I knew he was really going to hurt me for the fun of it. He loved to make me hurt, numb, and then sexually assault me.. He never did anything TOO bad with the sexual shit, but torture was his specialty. He knew what to do, to make me cry, scream, and beg.

He pushes me in and locks the cell..

"Lets begin..Shall we?"