Ɛ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ

12 years had passed by and i had turned 17...i was full of wonder and thought by this time...But i was  as bitter as dark chocolate.. 

Today was different. The guards were laughing. They seemed so happy with themselves as they carried in a small figure who seemed limp. I watch from the bars and peek in as he goes in the cell by me.. They threw in the creature and slammed the cell door shut on him

As soon as they left, i staggered over, to peer at him. He was new..I wake up my friend Taylor, an electricity powered canine, and we investigate. Taylor was from Kansas. She was a grey fox with red hair and a monster for a tail. It had a mouth, with sharp fangs and a blue tongue. She called it "Sparky." Anywho, we put or hands on the bars, and leaned. The creature was small, and started to twitch.

We stood back and it started to lift its upper body up. I gulp. I noticed its hair drape over his face, but his body was strange. It was ...Plush fur...and....i was interrupted from my thoughts as Taylor mumbles and points at him," look at his neck.." i stared vividly and saw teeth marks, scratches , and hickies. I gasp. "he looks like a child.." We hear the seemingly child, groan. 

I felt pity for him, and i watch.  The child looked around. I could see that it was  a bunny. He looked over and jumped back. We stared.."H-hello?"