Missing chapter 17, 25, 26

CHAPTER 17

(WARNING: Contents not suitable for minors)

She is having another wet dream.

Drake is kissing her neck and kneading her left breast.

"Ohhh..boooo..." she moaned.

His lips went up her lips.

"Hon.." he moaned before doing the biting lips to her. (almost the same as French kiss but the teeth gently bite your partner's tongue)

Hinawakan niya ang magkabilang ulo ni Drake as his tongue explored her mouth.

"I will mark you tonight."he whispered bago bumaba ulit ang mga labi nito.This time he sucked one of her nipples.

Mas masarap ang doktor niya pag nakainom siya.His kisses are really making her wet and squirm from pleasure.

When he swirls his tongue around her nub..she can't help but moan his name.

He took his time sucking and licking her mountains.

She doesn't want her dream to end.So far, this is the most realistic and the best wet dream.Sa ibang panaginip niya hinuhubaran pa lang siya ni Drake but ngayon...she is almost naked except for her bikini.Hubad na din ang boo niya.She is now running her hands sa maskuladong likod nito.Parang totoong-totoo.Wish niya hindi na matapos.

Naramdaman niya na pumasok ang isang kamay nito sa pang-ibaba niya.

"Ohhhmmm...you are so good boo..." patuloy ang ungol ni Lexi.

When she said that..his kisses went lower.

She can feel the tip of his wet tongue trailing her tummy down to her belly button.

Inangat niya ang ulo to look where his head is.

Nakagat niya ang ibabang labi when he kissed her thighs bago nito ibinaba ng tuluyan ang bikini niya.

Napapikit na lang siya when she felt his warm breath above her shaved pussy.

He can't help but cursed quietly when he saw her sex.

Lahat ng paghihintay niya..sulit na sulit.

He had never went down on any of his past fuck buddies.He just used his fingers on their pussies.. never his tongue.

Lexi's flower looks and smells so sweet.

"You smell of peaches hon.." he said before parting her legs and his tongue came into contact with her slit.

Lalong napalakas ang ungol ni Lexi.

"Ohh shit! " hindi niya matiis na hindi magmura sa sarap.

Drake's wet and cold tongue is exploring her bibingka like how he explored her mouth.

He is also making sounds from the back of his throat as his tongue moves inside her very wet slit.

His guess is right..she is so fucking delicious.

Ramdam ni Lexi may sasabog na sa kanya.It's making her push her hips upward which gave Drake more access to her sex.

He is now cupping her bottom with his hands habang pabilis ng pabilis ang galaw ng dila nito.

Napakapit si Lexi sa sapin ng kama as she wiggles her back and lower body.

"D-Draakkeeee.." ungol niya when she felt an explosion of ecstasy inside her.