Chapter 7: Her belongings

(A/n: Nope, I'm not dead. Sorry for the super late update! I've been so busy with school and other stuff >.< as always, I suggest you play the music placed above >.< Anyways, (J)hope you like this part! Don't forget to Vote, comment and share if you do ^^ )

There was a crowd of people surrounding something, or someone. Lisa walks up to a guy and holds his shoulder, "Mark...what happened?"

"Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung was murdered!" The guy replied, Wait did she say Mark? As in Mark Tuan the Vampire?

"WHAT?!!" Lisa replied and shoved the crowd of people, you and Jimin followed her.

"Oh god..." You said. It was the girl who kept on accusing you for killing Rose, she had long brown wavy hair. She had a mole under her lips and her neck was bleeding....another Vampire attack...

"She was one of Rose's closest friends...." Lisa said, in shock. "They were both targeted, and we need to find out why..." She whispered.

You nod. "We should try investigating her room after Rose's." You whispered. Lisa nods. The three of you walk to Rose's room. "Was that Mark Tuan?" You asked Lisa. You tried to remember mark's face, he had a long and somewhat of a 'baby face' face, a long neck, and he had red hair, which you thought looked great on him.

 You tried to remember mark's face, he had a long and somewhat of a 'baby face' face, a long neck, and he had red hair, which you thought looked great on him

"Yes."

"Ohhh."

"Who's he?" Jimin asked, he has been quiet for a bit, you forgot he was there with you.

"He's one of the Vampires that Lisa knows." You whispered.

"Oh..." Jimin whispered back, sounding shocked. Lisa stood in front of a dorm, "This is Rose's dorm." she said. "And this is mine," She pointed to the dorm next to it, "if you ever need anything."

You and Jimin both nodded. Lisa knocked on the door and a girl opened it for her, she had raven black hair that reached just below her shoulder, it was tied in a loose braid.

From the look in her eyes, you could tell she was crying

"Jisoo..." Lisa said then hugged the girl and entered the room. You felt bad for the girl, but only one thought was in your head right now. If this is Kim Jisoo, that means I've seen two of the Vampires so far. Y/n, don't forget what they look like.