Chapter 15: Just a Peck

(A/n: HEYYY!! GUESS WHO'S FINALLY BACK?? It's Summer WOOOO! I'll update at least ONCE a week! Cause I'm working on some other stuff ;3 I think you'll hate me once you see how this chapter ends, hehehe >;3 (J)-hope you enjoy!!)

I need to see Yoongi, he's probably the only person who knew all of this.

You were scared to knock, what if he's asleep?

You knocked anyways, the door opened slightly. "What do you want?" Yoongi asked blankly.

"Can I come in?" You asked.

"Jimin isn't here." He replied.

"I know. I want to talk to you." You demanded, Yoongi just shrugged and let you in.

You sat on Jimin's desk chair and Yoongi sat on his. "What is it?" He asked.

"You knew about Jimin's brother, didn't you?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me, you knew Jimin went to visit his parents."

"Yeah, I gue-"

"And that his brother is Jeon Jungkook!"

"Wait...what?!"

"You didn't know?!"

"No! How would I know that?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV (1st Person)

Jungkook and I went back to our mom, it was now that she needed us the most. We found her just as we left her, in the room crying.

I hugged my mom, so did Jungkook. She stayed quiet for the remainder of the time. Even though Jungkook and I were devasted, we had to make the funeral plans, since mom was barely able to breathe from all the crying.

We took mom back home, it's been a while since I've seen my home. My room was exactly how I left it.

Jungkook saw the sadness in my eyes while I was going through all my stuff. "We left everything the way it was, in case you wanted to come back home. We even refused to move, just in case you came back."

A tear escaped my eye, Why did I do such a thing to them?

"I'm so sorry..." I was about to cry.

"It's fine, hyung," Jungkook replied, "We just really missed you..."

Later...

That night I was barely able to sleep, although it was my own bed, my own room, and I was comfortable, I just couldn't sleep. I left my room and went to Jungkook's. I found him lying down on his bed, restless. I lied down next to him.

"I can't sleep either..." I said.

He gave me a faint smile, "Wanna do prank calls?"

*Timeskip~ the next day*

I woke up thanks to the radiant light that was now all over the room. I found myself trying to recall what happened last night, I looked around the room and it wasn't mine, then it finally hit me. Jungkook and I stayed up all night pranking people, playing truth or dare (mainly just daring each other to do embarrassing things) and we even drank a little.