Chapter 16: My Heart Flutters

(A/n: Hehehe I actually updated on time >;3 Thank you so much for all the support!! I love you guys! (J)-hope you enjoy this chapter! OMG AVENGERS: ENDGAME SIDNEISKD IT'S SOOOO GOOD NEJFFWOBI)

You felt his hand on your face, you saw his face get closer to yours. You closed your eyes, and then you felt it. You felt his soft, warm lips on yours.

It felt so nice. However, the feeling only lasted for a few seconds. Suddenly, Jimin backed away and clutched his chest tightly.

"AGHH!" Jimin cried out in pain.

"Jimin?? JIMIN?!"

He didn't reply to you, he just yelled some more. Then a flash of light appeared and Jimin was in his Vampire form. However, he didn't attack you this time.

"Y/n..." He whimpered, "Help me..." He was unconscious now.

You quickly opened your phone, you almost dropped it.

"Y/n, Jimin?!" Yoongi and Jungkook came running.

"What happened??" Jungkook asked.

You were so overwhelmed, you just started crying. You called BamBam and put him on speaker.

Please answer...please answer.

He finally picked up after a few calls, "Hey Y-"

"BamBam! Jimin...is hurt." You said, sobbing.

"Y/n...calm down...tell me what happened calmly so I can help."

"Ok..." You took a deep breath in, "Uh..." You didn't know if you were comfortable mentioning the kiss, but you needed to help Jimin.

"Jimin... kissed me...and then he suddenly clutched his chest and fell to the ground, now he's in his Vampire form." You said, all in one breath.

"Oh god...Well first, it's not deadly, for now, so don't worry. Second, Just stay away from him until he's better, he shouldn't be around you for now, let someone else help him." He replied, "Listen Y/n, Vampires can't kiss humans unless it's to reverse the curse, meaning the human should have the intention of turning into a vampire. Otherwise, the Vampire's heart will turn weak and he'll hurt himself." He sighed. "I'm sorry..."

You just stayed quiet, "Ok...thanks."

"Your welcome, let him rest and get him some blood, ok?"

"Ok."

You closed the phone. Jungkook and Yoongi just stared at you, their eyes widened.

You sighed, "Take care of him."

They just nodded. You left the kitchen helplessly. I'm sorry Jimin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

I finished my classes today and I'm back home. I live next to Hoseok so I decided to visit him when he's back from work. I texted Y/n but she hasn't replied yet. I'm kind of worried about her, she barely talks to me nowadays, I know she's busy, but I don't know...something is off.

I decided to call her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You sat on the couch in the living room, watching some k-dramas. You were really concerned about Jimin. Yoongi and Jungkook were helping him, so was his mom (who found out what happened from all the noise).