Healing

After playing with Lily for a little bit and helping Robbie get back his pants before Emma's Dad caught him. While Emma was resting. We decided to take a break from all the stress. It was affecting all of us with the death rate and accidents. Noah has been on the scavenging team and found a soccer ball. I sighed "this is too much" I mumbled to myself.

"I know right. I was scared when Emma fell." Noah said coming up and standing beside me. We took some of the younger kids out to an open field and had gotten paint and painted the ground like a soccer field. "Alright do we have our teams? Good lets go!" I said. "I am going to take you down." Robbie said running past me.

"Yeah fucking right."

Emma P.O.V

I woke up in the infirmary, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder where I hit the water and I had a horrible head ache. I started to move.

"Don't you dare get up, you had your left arm jump out of socket and torn so muscle. Not to mention a broken finger." Andrew said getting a rag wet. I growled in pain. "Oh god."

"You're lucky, you know."

"What?"

"If Josh hadn't come to look for you, you would be fish food." I turned away from him and looked through the hole above my head in tent. "He worries about you, I'm it constant paranoia that he would lose you." Andrew said leaning towards me. My cheeks got red. I felt sad, I mean I didn't mean for him to worry like that out of all people.... me. I felt Andrew put the wet rag underneath my neck. But what kind of worry is it? Out of Fear, not wanting to be Alone ..... or is it out of Love?