Britney&nate

Authors note: The wait is over ! ^_^ thank you all for your patience and starting with this chapter in going to focus on this series till it's done then move to my giantess change then another project I have in the works. But for now enjoy!

"So Britney your a musician?" I ask curiously
"Yep I'm a singer"
"That's interesting what kind of songs do you sing?"
"All sorts of stuff when it comes to Nate it's lullabies and stuff"
Nate hangs his but I rub his back.
"Nothing to be ashamed of bud it would work on me too"
"Oh will it now ~ maybe I should start singing a lullaby"
"Only if you want to "

I listen as Britney starts singing. It doesn't take long for Nate to fall asleep. I fall asleep shortly after him once I do Tanya and Britney start talking.

"You always were great at singing" Tanya says happily.
"Yea but you had the smarts"
"We both were talented kids"
"Yea we were...."
"Yea.....is mom the same....."
"Yea she doesn't like how we have so much sympathy towards the men especially to dad.....she still keeps him in a jar....I try to find a time to sneak him out but she knows what I want to do"
"I don't blame you....when mom would yell at us for being nice to him and we started crying he would always comfort us and tell us to abuse him....he was a great dad "
"Yea he was....."
"We need to come up some way to get him free "
"How?"
"I don't know....for now"