The exploration

When me and Nate wake up we are on the ground wrapped up in a blanket with a note nearby.
"W-where are the mistresses?" Nate asks
"I don't know....but there's a note"
I get my self out and walk over to it.
"It says 'Nate and Alex, your probably wondering where we went. Don't worry we went out to get some food and other stuff. Don't cause too much trouble guys~. Love you both, Tanya and Britney' huh interesting "
Nate walks over to me and reads it himself.
"So what shall we do" he asks.
"Why don't we go explore"
He smiles and nod and we walk towards the laundry room. As we get there we see the laundry hamper full of tanyas clothes I walk up and climb through a little hole.
"A-are you sure that's a wise idea alex?"
" I'm sure Nate come on it'll be fun "
He slowly approaches and climbs in then we start heading towards the top the first few layers are random bits of clothing but the middle layers are all panties and bras then the last layers are pajamas. When we reach the top we take a break and lay on Tanya panties.
"I wish we could do laundry for her.....make things easier" I say laying there.
"I mean we probably could fold the laundry"
"Yea but we'd have a hard time getting around"
"That is true....we could......clean her house a bit like bring stray clothing here and other things"
"That's a good idea"

We both stand up and walk to the edge and jump off landing in a pile of underwear.we make our way out and walk to Tanya room and manage to push the door open the rest of the way.
"She keeps her clothes in the bathroom" I say as I walk that way and Nate follows. We walk in there and see a few panties bras shirts and pants on the ground we grab a pair of panties and start pulling them to the laundry room taking occasion breaks to catch our breath and to check our progress.
We pull it through the living and into the laundry room.
"I don't think this is gonna work" Nate says.
"I agree..... let's just keep exploring"
We catch our breath and walk back into the bedroom and start climb up the dresser to what drawers we can our highest point we reach is her bra drawer.
"Out of all the people I like Tanya the most she's so nice and doesn't force me" Alex says as he's sniff her bras.
"Britney is really nice too she gives me cuddles and kisses and hugs and everything!"
We keep sniffing when we hear the front door open.