Office: Scott

I heard screaming while I was coming upstairs. It sounded too much like Nick.

"Nick? Nick?", I yelled to see if he would reply. I walked to his room door and opened it. He wasn't there. In fact, no one was there. It was just a black void.

"The fuck...?", I turned around, but the moment I did, I had a major migraine, and it felt like someone pushed me... whatever it was, it was really painful.

"What is happening?!" Even my words sounded distant in my head.

"This isn't real! This.. isn't.. real.", I tried assuring myself. The headache stopped and my vision returned to a normal state.

"I'm just dreaming, none of this is real."

The door to my left creaked open. Down the hallway, all I saw was a pair of dim white eyes. Who- or whatever it was was looking down, but looked up at me as it's eyes lit up. That's when I could see it was Freddy.

"Freddy?"

Freddy, my own creation, in my house? But how is that possible?

Freddy started walking towards me, and something seemed sinister about him.

"Freddy... Freddy, what are you doing? What are you-"

Freddy put up his withered arm and took a swing at me.

"FREDDY NO!"

I dodged his attack, got up and ran down to where the hallways intersect. I turned around to see what Freddy was doing.

He looked up, turned around, and roared before charging at me.

"Oh god!", I yelled, running down the hallway, Freddy close behind me. 

"What is this?! HELP!", I screamed, for some reason thinking someone would come and help me.

"SOMEBODY HELP! VAL?! NICK?! ANTHONY, SAM, WHERE ARE YOU?!!", I yelled, calling for my family, not really expecting an answer.

I did multiple turns trying to avoid Freddy, and I think I lost him. I was panting from running so fast and for so long.

I slowed down, turning around to check if he was still after me, but I don't think he was. "What is going on?!", I asked myself out loud. 

I turned left to see my office doors were open and the lights were on.

I walked down slowly, out of breath. I look at the small desk, which had a note and a flashlight. 

"What is this..."

I picked both up, turned on the flashlight and aimed it towards the note so I could see what was written on it. I read what it said out loud.

"For the monster slayer.... The monsters are around the house, here is your trusty flashlight to slay them with. We hide from the monsters, they were mean to mommy, so we hid where you always tell us to hide. Much love, Nick, Sam, Anthony... Hm."

I looked around in the office. I think I know what to do.