5 - Wing Growth

originally posted: 10-5-2018

I've been doing more research!

For wings to first start to grow you need to have multiple phantom shifts until your body recognizes them as a new set of limbs.
Then, eventually your existing muscles will start changing around the area where your wings will be until new muscles start forming.
Later your shoulder blades should shift out to the side. They should be outwardly rotated, and curve and become shorter.
This next part is where it gets interesting. Your body begins forming a socket where your wings should be by manipulating your body and new sections of cartilage and bone.
Then, as the socket continues to form, your nervous system will expand into the newly growing limb.
Eventually in the area of the socket a lump containing stem cells, cartilage, muscle tissues, fats, lymph nodes etc. which will grow into the new limbs will form. It may appear purple, blue, red, or swollen due to growth of many blood vessels.
Then later, as cartilage defines and separates bones by moving them into permanent places, it will finally start to look like a wing. Down feathers should form until eventually becoming fully mature feathers.
The wings will continue to develop, and you may have to start binding them down.
Eventually, you'll get to the point where they grow and act like any other part of your body.

Source: Alation Amino

- Alex