Mustafa Ali X Reader

"Mustafa. Wake up." You said as you tugged on his hair.

Mustafa groaned a bit before waking up. "Just a few more minutes."

You took a deep breath and pulled your phone out. You went on youtube and played "In My Feelings" by Drake.

"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me. Cuz I want ya and I need ya. And I'm down for you always."

Mustafa smiled and sat up, and quietly sang along. "KB, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me. Cuz I want ya and I need ya and I'm down for you always."

After a minute, you and Mustafa started laughing as you two were talking about it. Then, you found yourself on his lap. He smiled and kissed you. After he pulled away, you got off his lap as he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on to y/f/s. You saw the intro and smiled. "This is my favorite show."

"I know. I decided to watch it since you missed a few episodes."

Both you and Mustafa looked at each other before you lied right next to each other. Mustafa caressed your hair and told you jokes, making you laugh a bit.

"I'm tired." You yawned. "I want to go back to bed.

Mustafa smiled again and turned the tv off. "I don't see why not. It's only 2 in the morning"

You smiled back at him, finding yourself completely dumbfounded. "I thought it was 5 in the morning."

You and Mustafa laughed again for a bit before drifting off to sleep, snuggling into each other's arms.

(This is the best I came up wit. I was lazy.)