Mustafa Ali X Reader pt. 2

It was already morning. You and Mustafa were still asleep. You both heard muffled music blasting from the speaker. You knew that it was earrape and had enough so you got out of the bed, opened the door, and went downstairs. As soon as you got down, you saw James Ellsworth binging Thomas the DANK Engine and pulled the plug.

"I've had enough of this. You can take your earrape and get out." You said tersely as you shoved him out the door.

Before he could even say anything, you threw the speaker at him.

"And STAY out!" You yelled as you kicked the door and locked it.

After that, you went back upstairs and saw that Mustafa was awake. He rubbed his temples and groaned a bit. "Fuck. This headache. If we never even gave him the damn key.." "I know."

But you wanted to know something.

"Mustafa, I wanted to know. When are you going back to 205Live?" You asked.

"Oh. Drake told me that I wasn't going to be in another 205Live ring unless "he says so." So, I actually don't know." Mustafa said as he scratched his head. "Why do you ask, Y/N?"

"I just want to see you perform the 054 live from the WWE Universe." You said. "It's really cool."

Mustafa smiled. He turned on the tv and went to youtube and selected "Mustafa Ali inverted 450 compilation." You were watching in amazement as you felt a smile come across your face.

"It's always fun when you do it, Ali." You said.

"I'm glad you're always enjoying the 054." Mustafa chuckled. "It never gets old."

"It never will." You said.

Mustafa smiled and kissed you. It took you a second, then you joined in. He pulls you in to deepen the kiss and rests his forehead on yours.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Ali."