Cedric Alexander X Reader

(Ok. This is gonna be a lemon. I'm not really sure how to write one, but this is my first attempt. Here we go.)

It was one night after Super Show Down. Cedric Alexander had lost to Buddy Murphy and you were upset. You silently cursed him out as you kept rewinding and watching him kick out of the Lumbar Check and hit Murphy's Law for the title.

"Here is your winner and the new Cruiserweight champion, Buddy Murphy! Yeah, yeah, shut your ass up." You mocked.

Just as you kept roasting Buddy Murphy, you heard your phone chime. You picked it up and saw that Cedric sent you a message. "I'm home, Y/N. I have a surprise for you."

After reading that, you were happy and a bit confused at the same time. You got off the couch and opened the door to see Cedric in front of you.

You hugged him as he hugged back. After you pulled away, Cedric gave you a bouquet of roses and you took them. Once you took a closer look, you discovered a note and took it out.

When you opened the note, it read, "I love you, Y/N. I'm never going to leave you no matter what happens. ~ Cedric"

After reading that, you blushed a light shade of pink, making Cedric laugh a bit. He then, took your hand and walked you in until you got to your room.

"What are we doing here?" You asked.

Cedric smiled. "I'm going to give you a present."

You looked at Cedric and imagined your pussy being on his dick. You smiled and blushed at that thought, making Cedric smirk a bit. "Is that what you want?" Cedric asked as he got closer and removed your pants along with your panties. "If so, tell me so I can please you."

You nodded your head yes as he smiled and got on his knees and looked at you. "I'm going to tease you until you're ready to cum for me."

Cedric begins licking and teasing your pussy, making you moan and smile a bit. You put one hand on your mouth, trying not to moan, and another on his hair. Cedric pulled your hand from your mouth and looked up telling you, "Don't keep me from hearing your moans just yet, baby. We're only getting started."

-Time Skip-

You and Cedric were already fully exposed and without saying, Cedric slowly slid his tip inside, making a few tears stream down your cheeks. "Y-you're so b-big.." You said through sharp pain. "Don't worry, Y/N. You'll like it in a minute." Cedric said as he wiped your tears.

You gave him the signal to go ahead and he nodded, thrusting in at a slow speed, making you moan at the feeling. He then, started thrusting in at a medium speed, making you moan louder. "F-faster... H-harder..." Cedric obeyed and sped up to a faster speed, as moans quickly filled the room. "Faster.." You moaned, as he began thrusting at an inhumane speed, making you a moaning mess. "Cedric.. please..." You begged as he smirked and started to ram into your g-spot, abusing it as you both felt your edge. "CEDRIC, I'M GONNA- I know, sweetheart. I am too." Cedric cut you off and whispered seductively into your ear, making you blush red and cum hard around him. He cums hard inside then pulls out, leaving a trail of cum as he pulled the blankets over you both.

"I love you, Y/N." "I love you too, Cedric." You and Cedric told each other before drifting off to sleep, snuggling into each other.

(... I don't know how I did. But anyways... Mustafa Ali coming up, next!)