Chapter 4 the right time

She has long seen that the purpose of Murong Qingqing today is to deliberately anger her. Of course, she also noticed that when Murong Qingqing came in, she went to the stone pavilion at the stone pavilion and looked like a casual movement.

Therefore, she just let Ying Qiu go out, and the sound is also deliberately made by Ying Qiu. It should be secretly throwing something out.

Murong Qingqing's reaction just confirmed her guess.

Murong Qingqing thought that the noise was that she arranged the outside to remind her and urge her.

Murong Qingqing did not put Qin Keer in her eyes, so I saw Yingqiu out at the moment, and did not hide it at all. What's more, her current purpose is to intimidate Qin Keer as soon as possible and anger Qin Keer.

Of course, she believes that Qin Keer has not found that she has hidden something in the hospital, otherwise she is afraid that she will not be able to sit still.

It is a pity that she really does not understand Qin Keer, Qin Keer's style of work, and does not move, but the move is impeccable.

Treating the enemy has always been annihilated in one fell swoop, and will never give the enemy any room to turn over.

Under the gazebo, Yingqiu took a book from the stone table, and his expression instantly dipped, and then moved to the place where Qin Keer looked outside, and said three words to Qin Keer silently.

Qin Keer is cold and heavy, and Qing Yu Fu.

Two months ago, because of this book, two thousand scholars were buried alive. Once the emperor ordered that the book was hidden, he would immediately bury it, and the serious one would kill the whole door.

Today, Murong Qingqing actually put the book in her courtyard.

She remembered that Murong Qing's older brother, Murong Jie, was the assistant to the criminal department. This book was chosen by him.

If she did not guess wrong, Murong Qingqing's plan is to anger her, let her out of control, like the previous damage to Murong Qingqing.

If she did not guess wrong, presumably Murong Jie had already laid an ambush outside, and once Murong Qingqing's plan was successful, he sent a signal, and he could just enter the government and protect the name of Murong Qingqing.

At this moment, the outside is covered with ambushes. If you let the book transfer out, it is very risky to be discovered.

Even if she put the book back to Murong Qingqing, Murong Qingqing can accuse her of falling, after all, in her yard.

Once they found the book in this hospital, even if the father who is a prime minister can protect himself, the mother and the younger brother who live in the hospital can not escape this robbery, let alone her.

Ok, that's good, it's really embarrassing.

Unexpectedly, it was a big show. Then she will play with them.

Qin Keer looked at Yingqiu outside the door, rubbed his eyes, and the hand-packed clothes seemed to rise freely, making a gesture that only Yingying saw.

Yingqiu recalled and left.

Qin Keer looked at the drawing paper and ink pen on the desk in the middle of the main hall, which was used by the mother.

Her brows smacked slightly and smirked, but with a fascinating flirtation.

Qin Keer did not look at Murong Qingqing, completely regarded her as the air, stepped forward in front of the desk, and quickly picked up the brush and quickly traced it on the drawing paper.