Chapter 14 is grabbing people?

Although everyone is very sure that Chu will refuse, but the atmosphere is still a bit nervous.

All the people’s nephews fell on the body of Baili Mo. Of course, many people did not dare to look as if they were just staring at Qin Keer.

Baili Mo once again turned the cup in his hand, and the scorpion lightly lifted it, looking to Qin Keer, the jade-like lip was slightly moving, and the word was slow but clearly said, "Well, yes, quite match, just like this. deal."

The look is natural, the tone is gentle, and there is no such thing as a slight difference. It seems that this is just a natural answer. A pair of blind people have been looking at Qin Keer at this moment and have never moved away.

He really looked forward to her next reaction.

One second, two seconds, ,,

Qin Keer, who was watching the valuable freedom waving to himself, suddenly realized that it was wrong. After the moment of the brain, he finally understood the meaning of his words and stayed in the air.

what? she was? Did she not hear it wrong?

Not bad? Is there a good place? Very good? Where is the match?

deal? May I ask who agreed? Did she agree? Excuse me, does she have the right to disagree?

No, this is not the point. The focus is on noble, arrogant, and the high-ranking King of Chu is facing her like this. How can this kind of windy and lightly say this, good, very good words?

Is there any problem with the eyes of His Royal Highness Princess Chu? Still have a problem with your head?

At this moment, Qin Keer was too shocked, and did not even completely conceal her emotions. At this moment, she seemed to see that his lips slightly touched a strange, charming, but fascinating arc.

Qin Keer was shocked like this, let alone other people.

At this moment, everyone is collectively petrified in an instant, one by one, stunned, staring at the royal king of Chu, confused, suspicious, embarrassed, stunned.

The Queen Mother is all dull, forgetting all the reactions, and seems to have lost all her ability to express in a flash.

Even the glory of the tens of thousands of people above the trepidation of the earthquake is stunned, unclear, so can not return to God.

At this moment, the entire hall was dead and quiet, and did not dare to breathe, let alone speak.

At this moment, I am afraid that I will drop the next hair and land on the ground. I can hear it clearly.

"If the king of the king of Chu does not marry her, then I,,," is in all these things, as if to become eternal, the Nangong jade stood up, his face was reddish, his breath was short, his eyes were blazing, his expression was tense. Agitation.

However, half of the words, but suddenly stopped, and quickly turned to look at the hundred miles of ink, the scorpion straight, incredible mistakes and confusion.

Obviously, he hasn't returned to the taste yet, and his mind hasn't turned around yet. He hasn't fully understood and understood what he has just said.

After he suddenly emerged the idea in his mind, his nerves were over-stressed, his thoughts were overly complicated, his mood was a strange agitation, and he was completely immersed in his emotions for a time, and he decided that Bailimo would definitely refuse.

So when I heard the words of Baili Mo, I stood up subconsciously and wanted the idea that the declaration had just emerged.

In the height of the excitement, he naturally did not hear the words of Baili Mo, let alone understand the meaning of the words.

"What did His Royal Highness Chu say?" However, he is not stupid after all, and he should be considered a smart person. So after half of the words, he suddenly realized that it was wrong, but he could not believe it, or he could not accept it in the subconscious. Jog, slightly jittery, eager to confirm.

Qin Kerer's eyelids were shocked, and the scorpion turned slightly stiff and turned to Nangong jade.

This is her first time to look directly at Nangong Yu, but she feels blind and unclear.

Calm like her, smart as her, wit like her, agile like her, and it was also highlighted by this time, almost stunned by the thunderous changes.

In this case, Nangong Yu suddenly stood up and broke out an incomplete and unclear word, and then asked the imperious question of His Royal Highness Chu!

Qin Keer only felt that, at the moment, horrified.

After a wave of unrest, a wave of ups and downs, the original petrochemical people, suddenly felt a storm and violent attack, only feeling no longer able to admit, a piece of broken open.

Although Nangongyu’s previous words were not finished, his expression, his tone, his actions, his emotions, and his last question to the king of Chu were enough to make everyone understand what he thought before. The meaning to be expressed.

Everyone doesn't understand, Nangong Yu is not disgusted with Qin Keer, can't he avoid it? What is it doing today?

Listening to this means to grab people? With the King of Chu, robbing people? !

The people who slowly tasted some flavors once again brushed their eyes and looked down at His Royal Highness, and everyone felt cold and horrified.

Everyone knows that Qin Keer was crazy about Nangong jade, chasing Nangong jade all day, forcing Nangong to marry her, but for Nangong jade, everything was done, even because Nangong jade stabbed. Murong Qingqing.

At the moment, Nangongyu was at the time of the election of the king of Chu, his attitude changed rapidly, and his words were amazing. There was a big fight for it.

I don't know what the reaction of His Royal Highness King Chu will be?

This is the King of Chu, but anyone who dares not easily provoke him, provokes him, and everyone can't afford it.

And now, ,,,

For a time, the atmosphere was intense and complex, and it was difficult to measure.