61-70

[Tips: Muzi Bookstore mobile version address
  changed from M.mzsw.tw to M.mzsw123.com]

returnTwilight Home
Turn off the lightEye protection
Font:Biginsmall
Chapter 61 tears her veil and sees her true
   Save bookmarks
Bookshelf management
Back to Contents

    “Is there anything weird?” The Queen’s maiden’s lips twitched, and the face was mocked. Is this woman trying to make a fool of it?

    I have just checked the doctors. If I don’t find anything, what can she find? It’s a joke.

    "The emperor, the emperor, you have to be the lord of the court." The tears in the room lying in the bed, the voices weeping, crying, "The child of the courtier, really poor, he is I haven't come yet and have a look at the world."

    "The courtiers are not alive, and the courtiers are going to follow our children. The courtiers are afraid that our children will be afraid, they will be lonely, and the emperor will not want to live." "The more you say, the more sad you are, the more you struggle, the more you want to get up. It seems that you really want to die."

    "Anniling, goddess, don't you, you can't move now, it's not good to hurt your body." The palace lady kept on one side stopped.

    "Children of the courtiers, the children of the courtiers are so pitiful, and they are bitter." It’s just that the clouds are crying.

    Qin Ke's nephew flashed lightly, and Yunxiao lost his child's sadness. That is a matter of course. However, this cry seems too exaggerated.

    A true heartache may not be loud and happy.

    Moreover, Yun Yi’s sentence, a courtier, apparently cried to the emperor.

    "Is there anything weird? If this matter cannot be found, all the things that are related to this matter must be buried with the son of You." The Emperor listened to the cry of the clouds, his face was more faint, and the cold voice was already Obviously with killing.

    The meaning of his words has become more obvious. If this matter cannot be ascertained, even if it cannot be proved that Qin Keer is doing it, Qin Keer is sure to die.

    This is the privilege of the emperor, as long as he has a word, whoever wants to die must die.

    The Queen listened to this, and the scorpion suddenly smiled, proud and excited. It seems that this time the dead girl will die.

    The scorpion of His Royal Highness Chu was slightly picked up, his lips twitched, and a sneer of cold ice, with his own arrogance, he wanted to see, he is here, who dares to move his woman.

    This matter, even if it is concealed, there will always be flaws, always able to find out, not to mention, before he came, he had already told the flying eagle to check it.

    I believe that the ability of the flying eagle will be able to find out, this behind the design of this conspiracy.

    Of course, he will never allow anyone to move his woman before things are identified.

    However, he has not spoken yet, and there has not been any move. At this time, Qin Keer suddenly made a noise.

    "The emperor, I have just checked the pot of lilies just after the doctor." Qin Keer felt the coldness of the emperor in his heart, and there was a little bit of cold in the middle of the shack, but his face was not exactly the same, and the sound was still As usual in the previous dull.

    Regarding the murderous gaze of the emperor, he was not humble, not stunned, and asked without hesitation.

    "Yes." The emperor did not know what it was, his brows were close, but he still answered, and there seemed to be a little more confusion in the faint.