lier's lie

ZACH'S POV

Oh shit oh shit oh shit I hope she didn't see...Zach your so stupid of course she saw!

LILLY'S POV

OMG this could ruin everything if she tells Alex and them!!!

Lilly:Hey Bru how are you

I saw and put my shirt on...

Bru:WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Lilly:chill we weren't doing anything I swear!
Bru:well it looked like your were about to have SEX WITH MY BOY FRIEND!
Lilly:well then it kinda was what it looked like...
Bru:I expected Lilly to do something like this but Zach seriously do I even mean anything to you!

BRU'S POV

I cannot believe that Zach did this to me! Lilly and Zach stand next to each other both with nothing but regret as they both try not to make eye contact with me thinking of something to say. Honestly is there anything you could even say in a situation like this!? Zach slowly puts his shirt on and then they both continue standing there. I try to think of something that I could say but there was nothing so I started to walk out the room I heard Zach start talking behind me but I kept walking.

Zach:Bru Please you don't understand I had to!

We're now both outside the why don't we house.

Bru:you cheated on me and then both of you lied straight to my face!
Zach: seriously I had no choice!
Bru:you have a voice you know how to say no Zach!
Zach: I love you not Lilly!

JONAH'S POV
When I pull up to the house Lilly walks out and I see Zach and Bru arguing then Lilly joins in I quickly get out the car and go see what all the commotion is about?

Lilly:I DIDN'T FORCE HIM TO DO ANYTHING
Zach:SHE MADE ME DO IT BRU I SWEAR
Bru:I seriously don't Believe either of you at this point!
Jonah:wow what's going on guys

I see Bru look at Zach signaling for him to tell me but then right before he tells me Lilly jumps in and starts talking.

Lilly:I'm so glad you here Baby Zach tried to have sex with me and now he's saying all these lies about me and what happened Jonah!
Zach:Bro she lying
Bru:I seriously don't know at This point so don't look at me!
Jonah: calm down!

Lilly starts crying and wraps her arms around my waist.

Zach:I wouldn't do that and you know that Jonah right?
Jonah:Lilly look at me and tell me what you said was true!
Lilly: it's true don't listen to them babe!

She said while looking at me.

Jonah:well if Lilly says it's true then I believe her!
Zach: SERIOUSLY JONAH!

I know what your thinking why would I believe Lilly who's cheated  on me before and would probably do it again if she had the chance to well I don't know actually I guess I just wanted to trust her even if she actually did it with I don't know if she did I guess I really don't wanna loose another girl am I wrong for taking Lilly's side on this?

Hey guys thanks for reading!💜 Hope you enjoyed and sorry I haven't been posting lately I've been busy with school and stuff but I'll try to post more often and sorry if this was a little short also make sure to follow me like my story and share it with people if you like it bye y'all 💜