Note from author!!!!

HEWO EVERYONE!

THIS IS THE TEXT MASTER 123!!!!!!!   I LOVE ALL YOU PEEPS ON MUSIC.LY FOR BEING SO KIND

AND SOME OF THE COMMENTS ASKED ARE YOU GUYS REAL AUTHORS YOU'RE SO GOOD!  I AM PLANNING TO BE ONE WHEN I GROW UP AND ALSO ANOTHER THING!  BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS!  I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER AND I GUESS I'M STUCK ON CAPS LOCK LIKE NINA.    I WISH YOU GUYS A HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND JUST WAIT!  ON HALLOWEEN WE WILL BE PUBLISHING 5  NEWWWW BOOKS!!!!!!    AND YES I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WILL HAPPEN BUT ALL THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS ALREADY BUILT UP ENOUGH STRENGTH FOR US TO WRITE A THOUSAND!  oh boy I'm getting emotional like Nina now....

I also came to talk about Keeper of the lost cities (  You should know this is amber or my other name, Jujujay5678)

I AM FANGIRLING

I SHIP FOSTER KEEFE ( started the ship on the fourth book!  YOU CAN'T FORCE IT AWAY!)

I love reading KOTLC memes and if you ship Sophie with Keefe too, please read my Sokeefe KOTLC book on Jujujay5678 profile.  There should be a link on the description on theTextMaster123.  If you can't find the link  just type in Jujujay5678 in the search bar and pick the profile with a guitar on fire.  Oh boy, you must think...

Also Please check out AshUnderwood too  And if you want a scary novel, please check my granny book out it's called Granny's Family and it's based on the horror game granny.  I hope you guys like it!!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH AND BUH-BYE!!!!!