December 20

Diana Roseblood:  NO HOW DID YOU FOOLS ESCAPE?!

Nina:  It's been a whole two days since we escaped.  We have everyone and now you can't hurt everyone you captured.

Piper:  Yes we barley escaped.  Your dogs hunted us down and we both got injured.

Nina:  You will pay.   We're not innocent little girls when it comes to a murderer kidnapping our friends.

Diana Roseblood:  NO MY PLAN WILL NOT FAIL!

Nick, Briana, Joseph, and Jenny joined the chat....

Nick:  You will pay Diana

Briana:  You will pay Diana

Joseph:  You will pay Diana

Jenny:  You will pay Diana

Nina:  You will pay Diana

Piper:  You will pay Diana

Briana:  You took away my friend.  I found out you killed Kitty.  I hate you and I will find you and kill you.

Jenny:  You messed with my friends and now you get to mess with me

Piper:  From where I come from, there's no such thing as mercy.

Nick:  Especially for a devil

Diana Roseblood:  YOU CAN'T STOP ME!  YOU CAN'T KILL A DEVIL!

Nina:  Oh yes we can.  With every bit of power from souls of 6, we can stop you, no matter how much power you have

Diana Roseblood:  YOU WOULDN'T THAT'S RISKING YOUR LIVES.  YOU MOST LIKELY WILL DIE.  YOU ARE COWARDS.  YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT THE PRICE!

Nina:  Oh yes we will.  You see we all have discussed this.  I met my father I lost when I was only 5 in my dreams after we escaped your cave and he told me how to defeat you

Diana Roseblood:  IMPOSSIBLE.  THERE IS A SINGLE DIFFERENT WAY TO KILL A DEVIL FOR EVERY SINGLE DEVIL IN THE UNIVERSE!

Nina:  Ah but my father knew you.  You cursed him to the dream world, and he finally found me when I was asleep.  He knew your weaknesses so you got rid of him.

Piper:   Now we know how to get rid of you...with our own powers from our souls.

Nina:  Ready everyone?

Piper:  Yes

Joseph:  yes

Nick:  Yes

Briana:  Yes

Jenny:  Yes

Nina:  Let's do this

TO BE CONTINUED....