t w e n t y - s i x

- 2 year time skip -

it has been 2 years since i had veronica. i was 19 now, and i was very happy. well kind of.

the boys and i's relationship was stronger than ever. they were such great uncles to veronica.

i had found out zach had a girlfriend. he moved on. i guess i broke his heart when i left.

my love life wasn't so great. i'd been on a couple dates here and there, but every time i'd tell them i had a child, they'd freak out.

"jordan. someone wants to see you." i heard gabbie say. i turned around and saw, the one and only love of my life, zachary dean herron. it took me everything to not run over to him and embrace him in a hug. i had to be mad at him though.

"hey." i said picking up some of veronica's toys that were lying around my apartment. "hey." he said trying to help me out. "can we uh..talk?" he asked me. i nodded.

"i'm sorry we haven't talked in a long time. i've been really busy. all of us have." he said starting off.

"okay i know i should let you talk but i'm gonna say this now. you told me you wanted to be here, and to text you everyday, and that you loved me, and you wanted to know the gender of the baby, yet you find yourself another girlfriend and totally forget me! it's not fair zach! i loved you and still do. veronica always askes 'where's dad?' or 'when is daddy coming?' and what am i supposed to say? i feel like i let her down." i said.

he grabbed my hand and i felt the memories flood back in. "jordan i am so truly sorry. please. i know what i did was wrong and i'm trying to fix it i swear. i'm gonna make it up to you-" he said before veronica cut him off.

"mommy, uncle corbyn told me to tell you that we should most definitely order pizza." she said smiling bright. zach looked over and his eyes glowed.

"hi baby," said said walking over to her. "hi? who are you?" she asked confused. then she saw.

"daddy?" she asked smiling so big. my heart was beating so fast. how was she going to take this?

she ran into his arms, finally feeling the comfort of her father. "you look like me." she said smiling. "you're gorgeous. just like your mom." he said winking at me.

"daddy where have you been? i missed you." she said grabbing his hands. "i'm so sorry vee, i promise i'm here forever, okay?" he asked. "okay." she replied smiling again.

"i love you." he said in her neck.

"i love you too daddy."