Sweet Dreams and Nightmares

Part 1

  The clock struck 3, Phil was sitting on the couch playing Spyro waiting for Dan to come home 'any time now' he thought seeing as it was 3 and Dan got out of class at 2:30. When ever Dan came home from Uni Phil heart would jump and he would be full of joy, like a puppy when his owner arrives home. He turned off the PlayStation and went to make tea for him and Dan then sat at the tale and stared at the door awaiting his friends arrival.

  30 minutes passed, Phil was getting very worried, the most Dan has ever been late was 10 minute. He started thinking the worst, 'what if he got hurt, raped or murdered?' He was about to call the police, when he heard the door open with loud laughter coming with it.

“Phiiillll!!! IM HOME” Dan yelled. Phil bolted toward him and hugged him

“You're late, I thought something happened” Phil pulled away and pouted. Dan laughed.

“Well something did happened, I ran into Chris and Pj” he said as he gestured behind him where the two fellow youtubers were standing. They awkwardly waved when Phil looked up.

“Oh... Hey guys” Phil had to laugh at himself, he always jumped to the worst thoughts.

“Oh yeah, there staying the night, is that alright?” Dan blurted out

“Of course , FANTASTIC FOURSOME SLUMBERPARTY” Phil yelled full of glee

   Since they had visitors they all slept in the the living room on air mattress' Dan and Phil on one and Chris and Pj on the other. Though they didn't fall asleep with out Chris saying sexual things to Pj and lots of hysterical laughter. Finally all was silent and they all drifted into deep dream filled sleep.

Phil

Out of the darkness of sleep appeared a light coming closer and closer. 'Am I dying?' Phil thought to himself. Once surrounded by the light scenery started appearing around him, he was in a Cemetery. He looked around, then froze as he saw a womanly figure running toward him. He was frozen with fright, the next thing he knew he was on the ground. He heard what sounded like a fight behind him,but he could not work up the courage to turn around. Finally there was a manly yell and he felt a lite tap on his shoulder, he quickly turn to see the woman he has been crushing on since he was 16. There was Sarah Michelle Gellar standing in front of him offering him some help up. He took her hand though still in shock.

“You're S-Sarah..Mi.. Michelle Gellar” He stuttered out. She laughed

“Who are you talking about, I'm Buffy” She replied as she stabbed him in the neck. Phil's eyes widened and then everything went black. He shot up from the air matress and looked around, he relised he was in the flat. Still breathing heavy he heard something next to him.

“Phil? Are you okay?” Dan whispered, voice full of rasp. Phil looked at him with fear in his eyes. “come here” Dan motioned for Phil to snuggle with him. Phil was hesitant, but accepted. He wrapped his hands around Dan's waist and Dan had his arms around his shoulders, it didnt take them long when they faded into sleep again.