Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was in the forest with Edan, he said he wanted to show me this place. It was beautiful, the river and the waterfall made the whole place look amazing. We were currently sitting on a blanket, watching the sun reflect on the river, making it glisten. We were talking about what happened this year, catching up if you'd like to call it. Suddenly I felt his hand go up my arm and hold my left cheek. That action alone making me shiver. He turned my face towards him and he started leaning forward. I knew what he was getting at so I started to lean forward as well. His lips mere inches away from me, but before he pressed it against mine he said 3 words that made me completely freeze.

"I love you"

He then pressed his lips against mine ever so gently. Before I could even respond back I started feeling something on my shoulder.

I woke up with someone lighty tapping my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw Mercy, the pack house chef. Why was she in my room? Better question.. What did I just dream about?

"I made you breakfast Lu- I mean Amelia, sorry" She said shyly, placing the tray of food she had on my lap.

"Erm, thanks Mercy." I said, still confused on why she had made me breakfast and personally bring it up to my room.

"Sorry to have woken you up dear, Alpha Edan personally asked me to bring you up breakfast. Also to ask if you were feeling alright? She asked.

"Edan got you to bring me breakfast?" I asked, literally shocked. After last night I didn't think he would actually still be kind to me. I mean he was never mean to me, he just never spoke to me.

"Yes dear. Also to ask if you were alright."

"Yeah, tell him I'm fine, and thank you for the amazing breakfast Mercy." I said, thanking her with a big smile. A big fake smile of course. I haven't smiled a real one for a while.

"My pleasure" She said and walked out, shutting the door behind her quietly.

I out the tray of food on top of my table and got out of bed and to the bathroom. I freshened up and walked back out to see Edan sitting on my bed with his arms resting behind his head on the bed post.

"Hey" He greeted me, smiling. Oh that smile. That beautiful gorgeous smile of his. Suddenly my dream came into my mind and I started blushing. I had a dream that me and Edan had kissed.

"Hey Edan" I said, sitting on the bed as well.

"I wanna take you somewhere" He said casually sitting up.

"Where?" I asked.

"Surprise" He smirked.

"Come on tell me!" I argued.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then would it" He smirked again, awakening those butterflies in my stomach. If only he knew what he was doing to me.

"Alright, okay" I agreed, wanting to spend more time with him.

He smiled happily then walked towards the bedroom door and before he could leave, he turned around.

"Be ready in an hour, I'll be waiting in the downstairs living room."

"Dress code?" I asked.

"Whatever is comfortable I guess"

And he walked out, letting me get ready.

45 minutes later and I was ready, standing infront of my full length mirror examining myself. I was wearing a white summer knee dress with small navy patterns sprawled around it, my favourite black boots with laces all the way to the top, and my favourite navy cardigan.

I looked at the time and I had 5 minutes to go and meet Edan in the downstairs living room. Damn, how long was I staring at the mirror for?

I slowly made my way downstairs to look for Cole. Do I look over the top or?
I was walking towards the living room when i heard a gasp behind me. I slowly turned around to find the source of the sound and I nearly fainted at what I saw.