Be my Girlfriend?

*Natalia*

Natalia had just arrived home from the party. she stumbled up to the door fumbling around for her keys.

"shit" she mumbled giving up. she laid down on the swing bench which they had in their front garden.

"shitty shit, shit" she muttered, "my mums going to fucking kill me"

she settled down, getting ready for a night in the open air.

"fuck me" she sighed.

"Okay" she heard a voice saying, followed by a cheeky chuckle.

she looked up and saw Kellin stood at the gate, he was breathing heavy and his face was red like he had been running.

She sat up and gave him a confused look.

"what are you-"

Before she could finish he took a few steps across the garden and pressed his lips against hers. When he pulled away she looked into his eyes. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but she forgot all about Mark. She pulled him closer and kissed him back with a passion. When they finally came up for air, he smiled the most beautiful smile she had ever seen.

"Natalia, will you be my girlfriend?"

She slowly slid her arm around his neck and pulled him even closer, with one quick motion she heard the snap of his neck and new she had ended his life. She gave him one last peck on the lips before picking up his surprisingly light corpse.

The cemetery was near by so it didn't take her long to walk down an empty street to get there.

She found an empty grave and threw him inside. She then broke into a shed-like structure and used one of the shovels to bury his body. When she had completed her task, she knelt down and stroked the soil of his grave.

"shhh, it's okay now"