07

Even though Jin broke up with jisoo;it still hurt him that he had feelings for her and she never did. Jin couldn't even look at jisoo because all he would feel is pain. He would always go to work at the night club as usual. Taehyung felt upset about Jin being broken but happy that he's not in jisoo's embrace.

Monday at school

"Have you heard that Jin is the famouse DJ 'JJ'!?" Lalisa said to jisoo. "WHAT!? Your lieing " jisoo replied. "No I'm not look go ask yoongi!" Lalisa said yelling at jisoo. Jisoo went to yoongi to ask about Jin being this famous DJ. "Hi yoongi um..is it um..true Jin is the famous um..DJ?" She asked. "Yeah it's true " he replied.

Time skips*
Jisoo saw Jin and she went running to him. "Jin is it tru-". " Yes" he said and left her alone. Jin went home only to find Taehyung leaning against his front door waiting. "TaeTae your annoying" Jin said annoyed. " Says the one who likes to cuddle and fall asleep in my in brace" tae said with sass. Jin snorted at Tae's response. "Whatever you dork head" Jin said hugging his now boyfriend. "So um... you going to work today?" Tae asked while fiddling with Jins hair. Jin nodded in response . "I will go with you princess don't worry" Taehyung said to Jin. Jin blushed at his now newly nickname 'princess'. Jin nodded In response.

Time skips..

Taehyung and Jin were already at the uptown night club. Jin took tae to his private room. One the couple got there Jin took his leather jacket off and hung it on the hangers. Tae went to hi beloved princess and wrapped his arms around the younger waist. Jin just layed back his head on the chest of his love. "I'm glad I caught you in my in brace princess" Taehyung cooed at the younger. "Tsk" Jin said looking at the face over his head smilling. "I love you" Jin said to his lover. "I love you more" tae said pulling the younger for a kiss. There kiss was so relaxing and passionate untill it was inturupted by a knock on the door. " Jin your ready to go" the assistant said. "Ok hayon be there in a minute" the younger said with his arms around the taller males neck like a snake he had his legs wrapped around Tae's waist,while Tae has a grip on his ass holding him tight. Tae let go of Jin,kissed him, and then got out with the younger and watched as he stared hitting beats. "He was ment for this job" Tae thought.

Time skips...

Jin took a break while the other DJ was on stagem he got pulled by the wrist and Jin being Jin let it flow because he thought it was Tae but when he looked up to see who it as he was surprised. His eyes widened," B-byrun?"