12

As soon as the both couple start crying out of tears of joy the doctor saw and let the family go inside .

Jins parents hugged him and so did taehyung's parents. Jisoo just stood there awkward by the corner and didn't say anything.

As everyone was settled and calm SeokJin told his parents what happened while he was in a coma.

His parents started to shed tears while again hugging the younger. Taehyung sat on the bed right by seokjins arm. He held his hand hands and kissed them while saying praises .

The youngers cheeks were a light pink while smiling shyly. Their parents looked at them with fondness and then looked and jisoo.

All she did was keep her head down and not say anything as usual.

"Jisoo why did you cheat on me ? Don't think I still like you it's just out of curiosity"

"W-well it-its just that you were kind and everything but *eyeroll* you never kissed me (lips on lips) or made out a d I grew bored of you " as she said that everyone's face went pale and soon they all had an offended look on their eyes except for SeokJin.

He looked calm.

"I'm glad you told me and it makes a lot of sense" he shrugged.

They all looked surprised at his response and calm expression.

"Your just going to let her get away like that?!"

"Tae it's okay it's all in the past now let's focus on the future".

The older just stared at him and thought;

How can a human like you exist you're so kind and generous.

The parents and daughter left (taes side) and so did the other old married couple.

"I love you so much baby you don't even know how painful it's been without your beautiful smile, face, kindness, and your caring acts I live you to the moon and back"

" So cheesy " the younger giggled, "but I love you too you cheesy man" he laughed.

They were complete sort of like ying and yang.

They didn't care what happens outside of their own little world; all they cared about was them having their own time.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

This is your chapter for today it's currently 9:02 but in not going to school tomorrow because I have to get and eye check up since it was poked with a metal ruler 😐.

Since third grade so sad.

But I think it's my blurreness is coming back 🤧.

Anyways any mistakes bear with me I love you!!

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱