14

Two months later....

The couple were having their usual night talks and cuddles and seokjin decided that they would both visit the park and the ducks at the lake.

Jin got up from bed excitedly and got ready. He put on a baggy pink shirt and some shorts. He slipped his slippers on and headed to the kitchen. Today he planned on making tofu stew and some dumplings too.

He knew how much his cute boyfriend loved dumplings. He was making his way downstairs when Tae's new dog yeontan jumped on his feet. He was cute and clingy, wherever you went he will come chasing you not wanting to be by itself.

Seokjin crouched down and petted the dog. He got back up and grabbed the dog food that was in the lower cabinet. He saw how happy and excited the cute dog got from seeing and smelling his food. Seokjin grabbed his bowl and put a mix of wet food and dry.

He put the food next to the water bowl and got to his food.

---------

He started chopping the tofu and some other vegetables that will make the stew more flavorful. As soon as he was going to reach for the pot he felt arms wrap(A/N:wrap monster xD) around his waist. He flinched at the feeling and scared since he hasn't recovered mentally from his previous incidents.

he started trembling and let out a small whimper.

Taehyung , who was holding him from behind got alarmed and turned the younger male to embrace him

" Hey hey hey its me don't worry it me Taehyungs. Im your boyfriend okay im not going to do anything" Taehyung said pulling back and facing the younger male. It pained him to see how traumatized he got from his own mistakes. If only Taehyung didn't leave seokjin alone.

Seokjin faced him and the older male can see how seokjin's fear in his eyes started to decreased. Jin smiled at taehyung and hugged him again.

"It's okay taetae i just got scared. Thank you for assuring me" the younger said while blushing. he squished his cheek against his boyfriends chest. He almost fell asleep from hearing his heartbeats. The younger pulled back with a smile and said,

" I was just going to make you dumplings. You can help me with the tofu stew if you want" he blushed and looked down to the floor.

Taehyung brought his hand to his lovers chin and kissed him.

" I would never miss the chance to be with you"

---------

while the stew was cooking they started with the dumpling. Taehyung was making the filling while seokjin was making the dough. His delicate hands working his way through the dough.

" Hey tae look " Seokjin said while showing a belt he made out of the dough. He started swinging it around and laughing. Both cracking up at the stupidity they found funny.

------

Seokjin grabbed the dough and started to rip them in pieces and grabbed the filling with the spoon , stuffing it .

once all the dumplings were shaped and secured they were put aside while getting the steamer ready.

----------

The food was finally cooked and bothed were hving the time of their lives eating the delicious food. Taehyung mostly eating all of the dumplings since they are his favorite.

Taehyung looked up and saw a cute Seokjin with stuffed cheeks trying to eat all of the tofu before his boyfriend could get to it.

He only laid his face against his hand and started at his. Mesmerized by the adorable looking male in front of him.

He wished time could stop , that the beautiful moments they shared never faded away. He wished that he could protect Seokjin forever and that nothing ever happens to him.

He moved on from his desires and and leaned in to kiss Seokjin s cheek. The younger lad blushed with his checks full of food.

He almost chocked from the shock of the unexpected kiss. But he didn't mind in fact he liked being pampered but right now wasn't the time, well because he was eating of course.

They both gave each other a warm smile and kept finishing their meal.

———————

Seokjin was showering with Taehyung and they didn't think of nothing just a warm bath in each other's arms.

Jin was the first one to get out of the shower and when to dry off. He looked through the closet and found something he liked.

This is what Seokjin pulled since he knew that taehyungs favorite color was green

This is what Seokjin pulled since he knew that taehyungs favorite color was green.( A/N: in the story)
Taehyung came out and chose this

Taehyung and Seokjin made their way out with their puppy

Taehyung and Seokjin made their way out with their puppy. He loved walks , especially when they're heading to the lake.

Once they got to the lake Taehyung sat on the bench and saw how Seokjin was feeding the ducks. Yeontan being clingy didn't like seeing Seokjin attention of some random animal so he made his way to his papa.

He started whining for him to get picked up. Taehyung picked him up and cuddled him.

—————————————-

This is as best as o could do. Any mistakes would be fixed later. I love you all and take care 💜💜💜