Day 4: Spell

He rolled his head again. HE was looking at him, smiling, so he fastly turned the opposite way. HE was way too cute for him, and with just a look at HIM, Shawn thought he would wash his cuteness off with his own uglyness. So he decided not to look at HIM, just feel his body next to his. They were laying on the grass in a small hill next to the sea, with the sky full of stars. It was supposed to be just a friend's night out, but for Shawn it was way more than that. He knew he had feelings for HIM a long time ago, but didn't try to go further from a friendship. Now, they were laying next to each other, feeling their heat, their presence. Shawn wanted to hug HIM. Yes, hug him, not kissing. Like, of course he wanted to kiss him but he knew it would be super uncomfortable afterwards. Like super duper uncomfy. But still he wan...

He felt HIS hand on his shoulder, pushing Shawn to turn away, so he let go. He got to the point where he could only look HIS beautiful green eyes. He was paralysed. It was too much for him. Shawn tried to turn back but HE put his hands in Shawn's neck and kissed him. Shawn was finally gone, lost in a sea of love and feelings. How could HE make him feel that way? Like HE trapped him in his arms. Like HE was a witch, kissing a passion spell into his body, making him not think of other thing but HIM. Just HIM.

Suddenly, the alarm went off and he woke up instantly. He was confused. Why had he dreamed that? He sat down in his bed and stared at the wall. He still felt HIS lips on his own... Fuck, HE was really a witch.