Day 5: Chicken's

You all know that feeking when you see a chicken, for example, that you find it so cute and feel sorry for it? And you wonder, ‘Why are they treated that way?’ Yup, in my life, that has happened to me a lot of times, especially when I was younger. And what do most people (not all) do afterwards? They go to their freaking house and they eat chicken wings or something like that. It’s a bit stupid, I think, especially when those people later say they defend animal’s rights. Dont think that because you feel sorry about animals being killed and treated shittely makes you animalist. Its not just about what you say it’s about what yoou do. You can feel sorry for all the animals you want but that is not going to make any change. They are still going to be fed until theyre fat and cant take any more food, just to be killed afterwards. And that, without having seen anything difderent than the farm or the little room where they are kept. They are still going to be treated as objects, to be thrown to giant cutting machines with no care or respect. The meat industry is still going to be the most pollutious in the world, throwing tons of greenhouse gases everyday. This industry, will continue to produce meat, so that you can eat your 1€ Mc Donalds burguer everyday. Did you know that theres an overpopulation of cows (and humans)? And the number just foes up and up, and for what? For killing the,. Thrs their only purpose. Live to be killed. They dont know other life. Have you ever seen any wild cows? Or chickens? Because I havent. And I dont think I will. Animals, are now seen as objects (the ones more in touch with humans) and wild ones are seeing as a prize. Animal contraband is still a thing. They kill animal mothers just to keep the babies and sell them in markets. The niggest one is in Bangkok, Thailand. Go ahead and search pictures. Animals die in there because they are not given food and no one cares. Why is that still a thing? Why cant we see that animals are also living beings and admit, even if you dont want to, that humans are animals too? You may be more intelligent but that doenst give you more rights than any other kind. Well, it shouldnt.

So the next time that you see an animal in those conditions, don't just be sorry about it. Do something to stop it, even if its a little action, you can try to help. That goes for any person, peobably none, that is reading this. You can do something. And for you Andrew. You can do something too. Don't just critise it, do something against animal mistreatment. You're just being a hypocrite, as you always have. Just to seem interesting. Ew. But don't worry. Just keep eating those chicken wings. Pffffff. You know you could do it without meat (or at least with less meat). Don’t be afraid and try it.