Note

Okay! So it is decided that I am going to write a werewolf or a vampire story after I finish this one!

Vote for -

Werewolf.

Vampire.

Please vote I am really confused.

I want you all to comment some names for the story I don't have any Idea for the title.

And yes for the ones who wanted a after wedding story. This book will have a part 2 and you will get all that you wanted in second book.

I will try to complete this book this month. I really hope to start the new story this month only! Hope my schedule supports me!

I need your support and love. I'm a science stream student and I have to attend almost 8 to 12hrs of coachings and plus school.
I rarely get time to write something even If I have a lot of thoughts and new story lines in my mind. When you all support me and show your love through the messages. I really get energetic to write for you all even if it means to skip my reading time. And I really feel sad that you all don't love my stories any more. The response I get is very low. Only some people comment and vote.

No one really cares if I stop writing this story. It hurts very much.

Okay! So any one who is really interested in reading my stories please share your thoughts. Do comment and follow❤.