Chapter 4 - Daily Life - Hoizumi's Show

It was already an hour into the party, and finally Hoizumi was ready to do his hypnosis.

The concert hall had a bunch of tables around with Bunta's sweets on them.

Isamu was near a table. Hoizumi was getting up onto the stage. Hikari and Katsushi was gossiping to each other. Kazue was stuffing her face with food. Bunta was in the kitchen, cooking more food. Tomoyasu was being moody in the corner.

"Doi-chan! Doi-chan!" Tamao waved her hands in front of Shiori's face, "Earth to Shiori!"

Shiori blinked, "Oh. Sorry. What were you saying?"

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom for a bit, alright?"

"Gotcha."

Tamao ran off.

Hoizumi clapped his hands, "Who wants to volunteer?"

Katsushi's hand immediately shot up in the air, "Me!"

"Alright, idiot, get up here."

"Hey!"

Katsushi walked up onto the stage, in front of Hoizumi.

The ravenette pulled a pendulum from his pocket, swinging it.

"Stare into the pendulum."

Katsushi nodded.

All of a sudden, the lights shut off.

A high pitched shriek echoed around the room.

"What's going on?"

"AAAAAAAA!"

"Huh? I thought it was only in the kitchen!"

"What the hell?"

A sharp gasp.

"W-What?"

Shibata?

The lights came back on.

Bunta was now standing next to the kitchen entrance into the room. He stood with his eyes glued to the stage.

Shiori turned to the stage.

Katsushi had an arrow sticking through his chest. Shiori couldn't make out his expression other then panic and agony.

"I-I-"

He collapsed to the ground.

Hoizumi backed away from the corpse, falling off the stage in the process.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin!"

Tomoyasu pointed next to the stage.

"Hey, what are those?"

A trail of arrows were next to the stage, leading down into the hallway that lead to the bathrooms.

The group walked down the hallway.

The trail of arrows and something else were found just outside the girls restroom.

Tamao came out of the girls bathroom.

"I heard the body discovery announcement! What happened?"

"I-It was you?" Hikari smiled mockingly, "You killed my best friend?"

"Shibata-kun's d-What? I was in the restroom. Why would you-" Tamao looked down, "Oh."

P.O.V Switch

Shiori Doi

Tamao Nishioka

(A/N: Hello, quick request from the author! While we do the investigation and Class trial, may you please leave your theories and thoughts in the comments? I love reading your speculations!)