first kiss

harry and simon have their first kiss

harry could feel his heart pounding in his chest. his stomach was twisted into a thousand knots. simon smiled down at him, he too was having palpitations. his palms were sweaty despite the fact he had wiped them onto his sweatpants multiple times.

simon didn't quite know what he was supposed to do, whether he was supposed to wrap his arms around harry's waist or maybe hold his face. did he even need to move his arms at all? after a lot of internal deliberation he decided on wrapping one arm around the smaller boy holding him close. he placed his other hand gently on harry's cheek, his face was warm against simon's hand.

harry stared up at simon's face as he waited for the taller to make the first move. harry was terrified. he was going to have his first kiss with a boy and not just any boy, simon minter. simon shared similar thoughts as he quickly glanced down to harry's lips.

he slowly leant down and ever so gently brushed his lips against harry's. the smaller jumped a little, the warmth from simon's touch spreading across his face. the two boys' lips tingled as simon leant back down, this time for an actual kiss not just brushing his lips across the younger's.

harry's arms quickly found themselves wrapped around the elders neck, trying to pull him closer. the two boys smiled into the kiss, it was a strange experience for them both, but weirdly it felt so natural. as if that's how they were supposed to be.

i'm sorry this is short nd meh but i haven't updated in so long i'm very sorry