🎃Halloween Horror Part 1🎃

Important Note: I was gonna post this on Halloween but I decided to post this a little bit early. I hope you enjoy it.

Part 2 will come out in a few days so keep an eye out for it.

Also go check out my other Halloween Stories. They're called Sonic X Bliss Halloween Special One Shot, Shadow X Reader Halloween Hater and Sonic X Amy Halloween Special One Shot.

Halloween is almost here and everyone was getting there costumes ready. Sonic is a skeleton, Silver is a alien, Tails is a mechanic, Knuckles is a Frankenstein, Amy is a witch, Blaze is a mummy, Rouge is a vampire, Cream is a cat, and Y/N is a angel.

"I can't wait for the Halloween party. Someone said that it's the biggest party ever known!" Sonic said.

"I'm excited as well. I've never been to a party before." Silver said. Y/N looked at Shadow.

"Where's your costume Shadow?" Y/N asked.

"I'm not going." Shadow said.

"What!? Why?"

"Parties are not my thing."

"Or maybe it's because he's scared." Sonic said with a laugh. Shadow glared at him.

"I am not!"

"Face it Shadow. You may not look scared on the outside but in the inside, I'm sure you're are. You probably couldn't even scare one person." Sonic said.

"So what? I bet I can scare any of you." Shadow said. Everyone stayed quiet for a minute and then they started laughing at him except for Y/N who felt bad for Shadow.

"I highly doubt it Shadow. You don't usually do anything fun and you never join us in any activities. So there's no way you can scare us." Sonic said as everyone went home. You walked towards Shadow.

"I'm so sorry Shadow if they hurt you. I understand if you don't want to join us. Sometimes people act differently but maybe he'll apologies when he's ready. I believe in you Shadow." You kissed his cheek and walked home. Shadow watched you leave and thought to himself for a minute. The next day, everyone got a letter from a mysterious person. 'Go to the abandoned haunted house that's across town tonight. I have a surprise for you.' Later that night, the night before Halloween, everyone arrived in front of the abandoned haunted house. "So we're supposed to go here?" Blaze asked.

"It appears so." Shadow said.

"Oh come on Shadow. You're probably planning all of this just so you can prove your worthy of scaring us." Sonic said.

"Shut up faker! I got a letter from someone too you know so this is not my planning."

"Whatever." Sonic said.

"I heard that this place is actually haunted and that there is an evil Grimm Reaper that lived here over a thousand years hunting and killing people." Silver said.

"I-Is that true?" Cream asked.

"No. It's just a story that most people tell just to scare them." Tails said.

"I hope so." Cream said.

"It is a little creepy." Y/N said.

"Maybe they have jewels in there." Rouge said.

"Let's just go inside and get this over with." Knuckles said as everyone walked inside. When they got inside, they looked around and noticed that it hasn't been cleaned in a while.

"Alright. We're here. Now what?" Amy asked.

"Hello? Anyone? We got your letter and we're waiting for you." Tails said. There was no answer. Only the sounds of winds were heard.

"Seriously dude! Come on out!" Knuckles said. There was still no answer.

"I guess we're just gonna have to look for this person." Shadow said.

"Where should we start?" Y/N asked.

"We'll start at that hallway." Sonic said as he pointed at the dark hallway with the blinking light flashing. Everyone began to walk. They stayed quiet as they walked down the hallway. Cream held onto Tails for comfort.

"This place could seriously use a make over." Blaze said.

"I agree." Rouge said.

"Does anyone see anything yet?" Shadow asked.

"Not yet." Y/N said. Suddenly, they heard a loud creaking sound.

"What was that!?" Silver asked in fear.

"I'm not sure." Amy said. Then there was some loud slamming noises from the flapping windows. Cream screamed and hugged Tails tight.

"Maybe we should get out of here." Tails said. Right before they could leave, the double doors slammed shut and they were locked on the inside. Everyone tried to open the doors but it was stuck. They tried using their powers but none of them worked.

*Sarcasm* "Great! We're stuck here. What are we going to do?" Knuckles asked.

"We have to figure out something." Silver said.

"Oh Shadow. I'm very worried." Y/N said as you hugged him tight. Shadow blushed and hugged back.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Shadow said. You looked at Shadow and smiled. Shadow smiled back a little.

"Come on guys. We have to find a way out of here. Try the windows!" Sonic said. Rouge flew towards the windows when suddenly, it slammed shut on her. She tried opening it but it didn't work.

"It won't open." Rouge said.

*Sarcasm* "Oh great." Sonic said.

"This was all a trap." Tails said.

"There's gotta be a way out." Silver said.

"We'll find a way. We just have to..." Shadow got interrupted when the lights went out. Everyone screamed in fear. When the fading lights came back on, someone was missing.

"Uh...guys? Where's Shadow?" Blaze asked. Everyone looked around and he was nowhere in sight.

"Oh my god! Where did he go?" Y/N asked in fear.

"This is probably just a test to scare us but let's go find him anyway." Sonic said as they began searching for Shadow.

"Alright Shadow! Come on out! This is not funny." Sonic said. There was no answer. From outside, you can hear loud thunder sounds making everyone jump in fear.

*Sarcasm* "Great. Now it's raining outside?" Knuckles asked. When things started to get quiet, they heard loud creaking noises.

"Whose ever doing that, stop it!" Sonic said.

"It wasn't us!" Everyone else said. Suddenly, they heard some of the door opening by themselves very slowly making a creaking sound.

"I'm officially scared right now." Silver said. Suddenly, there was a loud painful scream coming from the end of the hall. It sounded like Shadow.

"Shadow!" You ran towards the end of the hall while the others followed you. When you and the others got there, you all gasped in horror and surprised.

What happened to Shadow? What will happen to you and your friends? Will you and your friends survive? Find out in part 2. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Vietnamese Website Stealing:
There is a website stealing books from Wattpad. If you have this warning, they can't steal it from you.

 If you have this warning, they can't steal it from you