🎃Alternate Ending Of Part 2🎃

Hi guys. I decided to make one more part. So what will happen if Shadow really did die in the haunted house? What would happen to Sonic and his friends? Let's find out now!

Warning: Very scary and possibly sad.

What they saw was a horror show to them. There lies Shadow The Hedgehog, dead on the ground covered in his own blood. You began to form tears.

"Oh my god! Shadow.....no......" Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Obviously, he's faking. Alright Shadow. The fun's over. Get up." Shadow didn't say anything. Everyone was getting worried.

"Seriously Shadow. This isn't funny. Get up!" Shadow still didn't say anything. Sonic started to get worried as well.

"Shadow? Buddy? Can you hear me?" Shadow didn't move a muscle. Blaze placed her hand on his chest and widens her eyes.

"He's not breathing." Everyone gasps. You begin to form tears again.

"I didn't even get a chance to tell him how I felt." Cream began to cry.

"I wanna go home!" Cream said. Tails lowered his ears and comforts her. Rouge began to cry as she held Knuckles tight. Soon, everyone began to cry.

"Whoever did this, I'm gonna kill him!" Suddenly, the mysterious figure ran past them with a black cloak over him.

"After him!" You and the others ran after the mysterious figure. When you turned on the left side of the hallway, he was gone.

"Where did he go?" Rouge asked.

"I don't know but we need to keep a close eye on where he'll appear next." As soon as he turned around, the mysterious figure was right there making everyone scream in fear.

"It's the Evil Grimm Reaper from the Legends! Silver said.

"I can't believe it. He's real?" Tails asked.

"I don't wanna die!" Cream said. The Grimm Reaper aimed his weapon towards them making them scream in fear. Soon, the thunder from outside was heard as the lights went out. Everyone screamed. When the lights came back on, he disappeared.

"We need to get out of here!" Everyone quickly agreed as they ran towards the door. Everyone began to try to open the door but it won't budge. Suddenly, they heard an evil laugh. Everyone froze in place as turned their heads slowly and saw the Grimm Reaper on the stairs.

Everyone held onto each other tightly as he came down the stair. Cream was crying softly in Tails arms while he was forming tears. You began to form tears as well.

*Thinks* "Well.... I guess this is the end. At least I get to be with Shadow again." Y/N thought. The Grimm Reaper heald his weapon up towards them again.

"You will all die!" The Grimm Reaper said. Everyone held onto each other as the screamed for help. The Grimm Reaper swinged his weapon towards them and then the weapon hits them.

They were screaming in fear and pain as the weapon continued to hit them. As soon as the screaming stopped, they were all dead. The Grimm Reaper laughed and disappeared.

The next day at the Halloween party, everyone was wondering where the Sonic heros were and they were getting worried. Suddenly, The evil Grimm Reaper showed up making everyone scream in fear as he began to attack and murder them.

"Happy Halloween!" The Grimm Reaper said as he laughed in a evil way.

Scary stuff huh? I just wanted to add a little twist for this chapter for the holiday. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great day. Happy Halloween!