Chapter 4

Shayne:

"Oh hey Courtney" Noah said looking up.

"Ayy where did you find these two hoodlums Court" Keith teased.

"I ran into them in the hotel" Courtney said sitting down.

They resumed their chowing down on their pancakes like nothing was afoot. Courtney even began to eat some of her own. Olivia and I just stood there with blank expressions until Noah looked up again.

"What's up with you two?" Noah asked confused.

Olivia and I looked at each other. Now was as good as any to ask about last night's events. I slid into the booth next to Noah and Olivia followed suit.

"Do you two remember anything from last night?" I asked.

"Barely" Keith said laughing.

"Yeah dude, we were so wasted at one point apparently we ate a shit ton of McChickens" Noah said laughing.

"Oh my god yeah! You were mad because I didn't get any fish fillets" Keith said laughing.

"And you were upset that Courtney kept trying to throw the sandwiches at people walking outside" Noah said laughing.

"Hahaha and then you started spouting some theory that McChickens are actually for nursing homes" Keith said laughing harder.

"Sounds like Noah alright" Courtney said laughing.

"Haha....." Olivia awkwardly fake laughed.

"Ok........ but do you remember anything else? Like anything about me or Olivia?" I asked.

"Hmm" Noah said thinking.

"Oh yeah! I remember I called you" Keith said putting his fork down.

"What did I say?" I asked.

"You said you and Olivia were on your way to some place called Dream Drive, I assumed it was just some gas station to get more alcohol" Keith said shrugging.

"Thanks I guess.." I said.

Olivia pulled out her phone and was doing something on it while I took a sip of water. Suddenly Olivia spoke up.

"Uh Shayne can I talk to you in private?" She asked.

"Sure" I said.

We excused ourselves from the booth and walked over towards the entrance. Olivia held up her phone for me to see.

"Look" She said.

I looked at her phone and saw what was so important. She had looked up 'Dream Drive' and it was not a gas station but in fact a drive through wedding buisness.

"Fuck.. that's probably where this happened" I said looking at the ring on my finger.

"Yeah.." Olivia said softly.

"We should check it out" I said.

"What about the squad?" She asked.

"They seem fine for now, I'll text them if something happens" I said.

"Ok" She said nodding.

Olivia and I left the restaurant and began to walk to this wedding place. Thankfully it wasn't that far away. Hopefully it wouldn't take that long to undo. I didn't want to make this any more awkward.