Chapter One

Unedited

You are one of the sweetest, most innocent the people ever. You are the kind of person who likes to spend their time in Meleemelee meadow just to play with the while Pokémon and make flower crowns. You're the kind of person to specialize in fairy, grass, and ice type Pokémon. You're the kind of person to bake cookies for the entire neighborhood on Christmas. You're always smiling and always see the bright side of things. You love the color pink and you chose Popplio as your partner just because everyone else seemed to hate it. You're the exact opposite of what your crush is.

Plumeria is a badass, strong, and intimidating. She is the admin of team skull and a big sister to everyone in the group. She is the kind of person to spray paint graffiti all over a wall and not care about who gets mad. She's the kind of person to flare up in your face if you mess with someone she loves. She's the kind of person who loved dark, ghost, and poison type Pokémon. She's the kind of person who will fight everyone in the neighborhood and come out with nothing more than a scratch on her shoulder. She loves the color black and her partner is a Slandit because it's like her, a poisonus spitfire. She's the exact opposite of you, however you managed to fall entirely in love with her anyways.

You sat in the flowers of Meleemelee meadow, one of your favorite places to visit in your home of Meleemelee island, and picked the petals to yourself. She loves me, she loves me not. You know, that kind of thing. All your Pokémon we're  having fun In the flowers. Your Carbink was having a good time with the Oricoro, trying its best To dance along with them despite having no limbs. Petlil was with your Brionne, just bathing in the moonlight shining through and hitting them on the face. Just having a good, relaxing time. Zubat and Pikipek were flying around with some wild dutifully, having a race of sorts around the meadow. Smeargle was asleep in a patch of flowers, cuddling some wild Pokémon. Lastly, Rotom was just there with you. The Pokémon infused Pokédex was silent, staring st you as you plucked the petals almost melancholically.

"Someone's on your mind, (Name)."

What, not even Roto? Rotom must have sensed the off putting aura around you. You sighed and dropped the empty stem in your hand. She loves me not. That's what the flower landed on. Maybe you didn't have a chance, maybe you were too different. You met her at Ten Carat hill, alone. You loved visiting Ten Carat hill. Zubat and Carbink loved going home often. You liked to bring your Pokémon home whenever they wanted. It was one of the ways you show them gratitude for being their trainer. She was standing underneath there hen moonlight, Slandit resting in her shoulder. The wind was through her pink and yellow hair. She turned around to see you. She was obviously expecting someone else. You can't forget that look inn her face. You don't want to. You smile sadly, knowing there's no way in the great wide world she would ever remember or give a second thought to someone like you.

"Yeah, Someone is on my mind."

You went quiet again, worrying the poor Rotom stuck inside the Pokédex. You plucked another flower from the ground and started up again, hoping somehwere or somehow she might have even a slight liking towards you. At this point, you know how hopeless your chances were. You barely even interacted with her. You'd be lucky if you saw her again. She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me never. Ended again on loves you not. You sigh and let you're smile you've been plastering on your lips this entire time fall. What were you doing? What were you thinking? There's no way she would ever even be interested in you. That's the fact. Why do you even try?

"Is it that Dreamboat Ilima? Or your Dad? He must be worried about you. Or Hau? He left for Akala island with Sun And Lily not too long ago."

You shook your head, laughing a little under your breath about Rotom's little crush on the pink haired trial captain. One time you caught him surfing the web for any and all images of him and saving them to his hard drive. It was funny to say the least. You looked up at your Pokémon. Everyone seemed happy. Smeargle still sleeping soundly, but this time Petlil and Brionne going over to join the cuddle pile of Pokémon. Carbink was happily dancing with the oricorro and some of the other wild Pokémon tarting to go over and join them, Wild Petlil especially because Carbink was inspiring them by dancing without having arms or legs like the oricoro. Pikipek And Zubat seemed to have enough of racing and they all were taking a break on a large rock in the middle of the meadow, the cutifly they were racing joining them. You turned back to Rotom, smiling sadly once again.

"No. They aren't on my mind. I'm sure everyone is just fine. It's nobody you really know, Rotom."

Rotom went quiet. Rotom knows everybody, doesn't he? He's a literal device. You hesitated before grabbing yet another flower and plucking them he poor petals from it. She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, the loves me never. She loves me, she loves me not at all. She loves me, she loves me never in a million years. You sighed as you landed on one more she loves me not. Crushes are hard to deal with, especially when you know it will never happen. You wished that this pain could be nonexistent. It hurt to know you have no chance with someone you fell for, even if you hardly got to interact with them at all.

But what you didn't know was that Plumeria was there, standing behind the entrance and hiding around it. She was watching you, trying to learn as much as she can about you before she finds the courage somewhere inside of her to approach you. What you didn't know is that she was interested in you, she just didn't know how to act upon it,

1089 Words