chapter 5: the party

(Y/N) POV

Everything had been going great, it had been 2 week since you and nico had started your whole friends with benefits deal. You had spent almost every other day together. You guys had the new Halloween movie as friends, and the you ended up giving him a blowjob during one of the many murder scenes. You had him screaming for two reasons, i mean you were really good with your tongue.

 Then last Wednesday you guy went to some random fast food place to get some lunch but ended fucking in the backseat of your car. Today was finally Friday and you planned on going to some college party even tho you were still in your last year of high school. You couldn't wait to get a little buzzed not drunk since you usually ended making a fool out of yourself, like last time annabeth had to get you off the table which you were dancing on before you finished stripping. The only thing you remember of that night was puking your guts out in your bra and underwear. since that day, you haven't gotten drunk out of pure embarrassment.

As you decided to get ready, you picked out a mid thigh tight purple dress matched with a pair of white converse, since you didn't know how to walk properly in heels. Next you put on some mascara since you weren't very fond of makeup. And to finish it off the curled your hair. Your head shot up when you heard your ringtone go off. Scrambling to answer it, you almost tripped over the reject pile of different options to wear tonight.

"Hello", you answered when you had finally reached your phone.

"Hey are you busy tonight?" you heard nico say on the other side of the phone. A smirk soon found its way to your face as you answered.

"Yeah, i'm going to some college party with annabeth and a few others, you should join"

"Sounds fun, i may just check it out." nico said

"Kay, i'll send you the details, it starts in a- shit it starts in 15 minutes, gotta go bye"

"Bye, maybe i'll see you there" and with that he hung.

 You quickly grabbed your clutch and phone and ran to your car so that you can pick up everyone since you guys were carpooling. As you drove up to annabeth's apartment you honked the horn a few times, to let them know your here.

Everyone comes piling outside, including annabeth, percy, piper, jason and leo jumped into your car, annabeth was on percy's lap plus jason and piper were all in the back which left leo in the front with you.

"Um, hey (y/n) would it be ok if you'd be the designated driver for tonight, because you don't really drink since that one incident and-" annabeth asked me

"Annnnnabbbbtttthhh" i quickly interrupted her and whined showing my annoyance.

"Pretty please" she asked giving my puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.

"Fine, whatever"

The ride to the party was quick, and as everyone went inside and started drinking and dancing dirty on each other, even leo found some hottie to grind on. But you just stood there, as you weren't allowed to drink, finally you decided that throwing yourself a pity party probably wasn't the best idea. You spotted some hunk from across the room who kept looking at you. Mustering all your courage you strode over to him.

"What can I do for fine young lady like yourself" he asked with a smirk

I was just bored and needed to do something so I decided to dance with him. As fast music started playing I swayed my hips with him against my back facing me. I saw that many couples had each other's youngest down each other's throats, disgusted by their "affection" I turned away. I spotted percy leading annabeth upstairs, probably so that they could get an empty room and do the dirty. A bet piper and jason also got a room after only being here for 5 minutes. As the music changed to a more slutty song you decided to grind up against him.

 But he decided to get a little handsy as he placed his hands on your waist dragging them down your thighs and back up to your chest area. You quickly removed his hands and walked away from him, you weren't going to sleep with him, and you decided that the random guy clearly didn't get that as he followed after you as if it was a game of chase and you would lead him to the bedroom. You looked back and noticed he was strutting his way over to you with a smirk on his face. You walked to the drink table, as you leaned against the counter ignoring the clingy guy as you heard a familiar voice. Nico. he was walking towards you, and you wondered how long he had been here.

"That was quite the show you put on, you were just playing with the pour thing" he chuckled.

"I didn't see you, and i wanted to dance" you teased as you placed your hands on your hips

"Well i'm here now aren't i" he said

"And what if i don't want to dance" you filtered as you stepped closer to him. As your mouth was by his ear you whispered.."i want something more...fun" you finished off with a lick to his cuff. You could feel him shiver at your words.

"Then let's get out of here" he said

"can't , i'm the designated driver, but they're rooms upstairs" you told him as you lead him up the staircase. As you finally found a unoccupied room. Someone started banging on the door.

You went to open it and-

A/N sorry guy i didnt mean to leave you guys on a cliff hanger, i was gonna add some smut but the chapter got long...but next chapter is all smut