Chapter 9: Revenge 🤤

3ed person pov

-"Let's do that more often.", he whispered.-"You're not mad at me?", you asked quietly, still surprised at the fact he's not trying to reclaim dominance.-But just as those words left your lips, nico suddenly jumped on top of you, pinning down your wrists."Fuck yeah I am.", he groans devilishly, smirking right at your face.-"Thought you could get away?"-With that, he reached behind him to grab the handcuffs.

-

You could seen the gears grinding in Nicos head, as he thought of what to do to you. A shudder ran down your back as he looked down at you through his lashes.

"You are gonna regret all of that" Nico whispered.

You could barely comprehend what he had said before his fingers gripped under your jaw and forced you against the bed.

The action caught you off guard.

A gasp fought to escape, but got caught in your windpipe. You looked into Nico's eyes to see that they were clouded over with lust.

"I would never." you smirked, Your voice was hoarse from the lack of oxygen.

Nico's lips curved into a sinister grin as he lifted you with ease, wrapping your legs around his waist. The feeling of his warm breath on your neck, everything started moving so fast. His hands groped your body with a fevered passion. It was almost like he developed a hunger that he couldn't appease until he had you writhing beneath him.

Nico's chest heaved as he looked down at you before nearly ripping your bottoms off of your legs. -You didn't even need his grip on your neck for your breath to hitch in your throat this time. When his eyes met yours, he smirked, making you shudder. Hard.

"Hands and knees." He demanded.

-You opened your mouth to question him, but he stopped you, his voice reaching a baritone you'd never heard before.

"Now"

Without pressing him further, you obliged, holding yourself up by your palms and knees. -You looked over your shoulder to see him looking down at you. He slowly started tracing the inside of your thighs with his thumbs, before letting his hand drift downward. You bit your tongue in attempts to stifle the moan that dared to slip from your lips."So you like to be spanked, do you, Y/N?"

You didn't trust your voice not to praise him in the form of a pleasured whimper, so all you could do was nod.

Nico sent a shiver down your spine when his nails dented into your skin. -"Yeah, I bet a girl like you does her fair share to deserve a good little whipping. That mouth of yours gets you into trouble. I'm sure as hell it could get you out of it too."Smack.

The sound pierced your ears as the burning set in. Your eyes shut tight but you managed to keep quiet."you think you wont regret the stunt you pulled-" Spank "But trust me, Y/N," Spank. "By the time I'm through with you," Swat. "You're gonna know who is in charge." You chocked back a groan at the last blow.

Nico had let you have it. You didn't have to look to know you were cherry red from his lashings.

Nico's jeans jingled as he pulled them down his legs. -Before you knew it, he was behind you, pressing his hard on between your sensitive cheeks. Your head flew when NIco grabbed a fist full of your hair and tugged it back

."You feel that, Y/N? You drive me crazy, you know that? Walking around here like you own this place. Parading yourself in those cut-off shorts that leave nothing to the imagination. A guy can only take so much.

You weren't sure if it was Nico's words or the grip he had on your hair with the added pressure from his cock against you, but you couldn't hold back the moan from spilling over your lips. -The smirk that played on Nico's lips was evident through his voice.

-"Now," He gave another tug on your hair, bringing your ear to his mouth. "Show me what those pretty hips can do."Before his hand could guide you, you were grinding against his pelvis.You whimpered, feeling yourself give into Nico. Heat began to reside in your core and dampen your panties, making Nico let out a sound that could only be described as a growl.

He pulled you up so that you were on your knees with your back against his chest. His teeth grazed the shell of your ear before taking it into his mouth."You're practically dripping, Y/N." Your eyes closed as he sucked and nipped at the sweet spot behind your ear.He unhooked your bra skillfully and tossed the garment aside. Your breasts filled each of his hands and a whisper of his name let him know that you enjoyed the way he pulled at your nipples and rolled them between each of his fingers."How about I get a little taste of you, baby?" Nico released your hair from his grip and pushed you up into the sea of pillows.The cool sheets calmed your scorching skin as Nico handcuffed your hands to the headboard. His big hands then pushed your knees apart, draping one of your legs over his shoulder.

Nico hovered right above your core, blowing cold air. He skillfully sucked hickeys onto your thighs, as he avoided the one area you wanted him to be.

"Mh-please" you whined, not being able to handle this torture.

"Do you reget it now?" Nico asked with a smirk

"n-No i-ah" you were cut of by your own moan, when you felt a harsh slap to your ass.

"What was that? I couldnt hear you?" Nico taunted, as he spread your lips with his thumb and forefinger. He leaned in close, only taking a kitten lick, and he knew he had you beat.

Your hips bucked up, as you gasped. "Okay, i-i'm sor-sorry. Please" you whined, just wanted friction

"Please what-?" Nico taunted. "You can do better than that. What do you want."

"P-please touch me-" you moaned as you felt him comply.

You almost came undone from seeing Nico's grin before he ducked down between your thighs."Oh goddamn-" The tirade of his teeth and tongue on your clit made you yelp and your hips buck against his face.Your hands pulled against the restraints as he sucked you between his lips. -

As a reflex, your legs wanted to close around his neck, but Nico was determined to taste every inch of you. Bruises in the form of his fingertips graced your thighs as he held you down roughly.Your core tightened.

You ached, longing for the feeling of him inside you stretching you to the hilt.

As badly as you wanted to cum right now, you wanted to feel him coming inside of you more. "N-Nico" You tried pleading with your eyes rather than your words, but you knew he wasn't going to let you off

"Say it." His words were muffled against your mound before he sat up on his elbows and repeated himself. "Say it. Say it and I'll give you want you want, baby. His promise had you mewling for him, throwing in the towel and giving into him completely. -"Fuck me, Nico. I want you to fuck me. Please"

He moved in a blur, and suddenly his mouth was replaced with his awaiting cock.

He gave you no time to adjust to his more than generous size before skin was slapping against skin.

Your slickness coded his length, allowing him to slide in and out of you with ease while maintaining a fast pace.He slung your knee over his shoulder, making you drop your head to the crook of his neck as you moaned his name. With the new position, he found your sweet spot and worked it for all it was worth.The bed creaked beneath the two of you, headboard knocking against the wall and drowning out the sounds of your desire.

Between the sucking, biting, his nails raking against your skin, and his thrusts ramming into you at such an intense speed, you finally reached your sweet release.

Nico took your face in his hand to make you look at him. His eyes were clouded and his mouth hung while moan after moan scratched out of his throat. -

His hips jutted as his length pulsated from the grip your walls had around him, and it was then that he gave into his own orgasm.

Nico slumped on top of you, listening to your slowing heartbeat to coax him down from his own high. You winced as he rolled off to the side, but let out a small laugh as you noticed the satisfied smile on his face.