Chapter 2: The Call

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up Tuesday morning with the thought of nico still on my mind, you got up and took a long shower, loving the way the warm water felt on your body. you got dressed into a pair of blue jean shorts and a black t-shirt that had a white question mark on it. you pulled on your black converse and then did one french braid up the middle of your head leading to a messy bun.

As you were finishing up you got a call, you quickly answered it without reading the caller ID.

hello, you asked

"hey, um do you want to hang out?" asked the unknown ID

you moved the phone away from your face and read the ID name...Nico...your eyes widened,as you werent expecting a call from him so soon and you quickly put the phone back to your ear.

"yeah, sure. what do you have in mind", you said

"how about ice cream? i can pick you up at your house in 20 minutes?"

"ok, my address is (your address) see you soon!"

"bye". he ended the call.

NICO POV:

i got up and pulled on some black skinny jeans, then pulled on a white t-shirt that had ablaqck skull on it, that wasdripping colors. i combed my hair with my hand and pulled on some black chuck Taylor.

i left my lonely apartment, and got in my black car, and drove to pick up (Y/N), it was only 6 minutes away, so i put on music and went to get her, in no time i was at her house, i slowly walked up the steps, and looked at her house. she had a nice house it was a 1 story house that was white, it had 2 windows in the front and had a black door with black chairs on the porch, by the colorful doormat, there was a small flower pot with a orange begonia. i finally knocked on her door and i hear movement and then a loud thump, after a few seconds (Y/N) opened the door, she looked cute, and she had this short shorts on that made it hard to look at her eyes instead of her long legs.

as she stood there i noticed how she was rubbing her heard, but once she saw that i was looking at her movement she stopped, "are you ok i asked", concern seeping into my words.

"yeah, i uh just fell, i'm kinda a clutz"... she looked down embarrassed, with the heat rising to her cheeks

i couldn't help but smile at how clumsy she is.

she stepped out of the house and onto the porch. she started walking to the car, as i walked with her, we both got in and the radio turned on still playing the station i was listening to which so happened to be playing "fire" by bts...(Y/N) looked up at me with a huge grin plastered on her face. I was afraid she was gonna tease me but she ended up jumping up and down telling me how much she loved bts and how she couldnt pick a favorite.

we finally arived at the ice cream shop and we got out and went in, i ordered a rocky road ice cream in a cone, while (Y/N) ordered sherbet ice cream in a cup with a little bit of frosting on the top. we both sat down at a table and started eating in between bites i asked her about life as she did the same to me.

"so what does your parents do?" i asked her

"My dad is into Roman, Greek and Egyptian mythology so he travels the world looking for artifacts and then writes books about it." she responded...yet as i looked at her, i could see a slight frown and sadness in her eyes...

"What about your parents?" she asked

"My dad owns this great funeral company, where he honors the dead by giving diffrent ceromony on their belifs, but beside that he helps out with my step mom and her flower buissness." i replied. She smiled and seemed really intrested in the diffrent topics we discussed/

(Y/N) POV:

"so what do you want to do?" he asked

"we can go to my house, and watch a movie or play games or something." i replied

"ok, lets do that" he mumbled.

we pulled up to my house and walked together, i lifted up my small plant and grabbed the key from underneath it and unlocked the door.

"that is very unsafe", he huffed

"ill lose it if i keep it with me, then i wont be able to get in the house, which would be even more unsafe"

we went in and played mortal combat for 45 minutes, and then put on a movie, we played 'divergent' and we feel asleep after comparing all the scences ot the ones in the book.