ch2- The news...

A/N- hey guys! I'm surprised anyone's actually reading this! 😂
Like, as soon as I posted ch1, ppl actually started reading it it! Like, what?!
Anyways, I'm proud to present this adorable chapter! Enjoy y'all!

Eijiro POV
I woke up first again that next morning.
My eyes gently opened. I was laying on my stomach, facing my nightstand with my arm hanging off the side of the bed. My vision focuses and I see my clock, which read "11:57 am", We must have slept in. We were pretty busy last night!~

That's right!
We're trying to have a baby, I wonder if...
My head shot off the pillow. "I wonder if.." I repeated out loud, tired and quietly.
I turn to my left, to the right side of the bed where Katsu sleeps, and reach my hand out.

I'm surprised when I feel nothing but sligjtly warm wrinkled sheets. "Kat..?" I say tiredly. I look around our bedroom and see nothing interesting. It is pretty late, so he probably just woke up first.
I sit up, then stretch. I look around, then realize I'm still naked.
Standing up, I sigh and walk a few steps to our dresser.
I put on some underwear, then choose to wear a pair of white, fluffy pajama pants.
I walk out of our room, then down the hallway, then turn into the kitchen, where I found Kat making breakfast. He was turned away from me as he stood at the stove, and the room smelled like bacon. I can't cook as good as he can, so he usually makes us breakfast. I smile as I walk in the kitchen, then approach him quietly. "G'mornin, baby!" I exclaim happily, wrapping my arms around him swiftly, resulting in him jumping a little. "Ah! Eijiro!" He yelled as he turned around quickly. I laughed as he smacked my arm with an oven mitt that sat on the counter beside him. "You can't scare me while I'm cooking! That's fucking dangerous, dumbass!" He said as he turned back around. He was wearing grey sweats with a black tank top, with a pink apron.
I chuckle, noticing his attire. "Nice apron.." I snort, sitting at the island. He turns around and glares at me. "Shut the hell up, shitty hair! I like it, it's comfy.." He says, giving a little dance at the end.
I laugh as he takes bacon out of the pan. Wow, he hasn't called my shitty hair for years!

"Thanks for makin breakfast, Katsu!~" I thank him as he sets a plate in front of me. "Yeah yeah, your welcome.." He sighs, sitting in front of me. We start eating.
He clears his throat, "so um, did you..Check..?" He asks. I take a bite of my toast, "check it Im pregnant..?" I asked. He nodded and I shook my head, then he nods. "I will after breakfast, I forgot.." I said, taking another bite of his toast. "Ight." Kat repllied.
We chatted a bit while they finished our breakfast.

I decide to do the dishes, it's the least I could do since he makes breakfast a lot. I take his and my mine plates, and take them to the sink.
"Why are you doing the dishes, red?" Kat asks as I feel his arms slither around my waist and his nose Barry itself in the crook of my neck. "Because you made breakfast?" I giggled. It was quiet for a second, then, "I'm so excited to finally have this baby with you, Eijiro.." I hear him sigh. "Me too, Katsuki.." I smile as he kisses my neck softly. It was quiet for a second as a bad thought came into my head. "Kat.." I said, frowning now. "Yes?" He replied as he continues to peck my neck. "What if.. I'm not pregnant? What if I can't have a baby..? Will we even be good parents? What if-" "Eijiro! Stop worrying about it! Even if you aren't pregnant now, it's okay! We can just try again, it's not a big deal. And of course we'll be great parents, I know that. No matter what happens, it'll all work out in the end! So please don't stress or be scared.." He said softly, which made me feel a lot better. "Thanks Kat, your right.." I sigh with a smile as I dry my hands off. He let's go of my waist as I turn around to face him. I wrap my arms around his waist as my face snuggles into his chest. He chuckles, then wraps his arms around my neck and kisses the top of my head. He's so sappy when he wants to be, and I love him for that and much more.