Chapter I

(Warning Graphic Language)

I rolled in my silk bed sheets trying to adjust to the soft fabric layer lightly on my body. I hate this, everyone doing everything for me. I barely even walk because they always pick me up. it annoys me when they do my hair perfect, I just hate it. I'd rather be a commoner than in this fucking castle, trapped like fucking rapunzel.

And no, My story is nothing like rapunzel's story with a Happy ending. Mine is bad, and by bad I mean bad. My dad died in a war and my mom has been forcing me to find a boyfriend to take over the kingdom. the thing is every boy she picks is just in it for the money and power. I can tell, there all like that, and it annoys the living hell out of me.

I want someone to love me for me. someone to move a strand of hair out of my face then say how perfect they think I am, even though I am not perfect. No one is perfect. I wanted someone to cuddle with me when it's storming, and to Help me when I'm crying. Someone to make funny faces with and tell stupid jokes, someone to talk about video games with, someone to kiss and say I LOVE YOU too, someone who actually cares about ME, And not fucking MONEY and POWER. those can all go suck a dick and die in hell.

I don't fucking care. I sigh slowly walking out of my bed that had a black canopy on it walking downstairs to get a green apple. after walking back up the long flight of stairs I put my headphones on and put my music on shuffle.

"Oooooooh~ ooooooooh~ oooooooohhh~ ooooohhh~ when she was just a girl. She expected the world~ but it flew away from her reach~ so she ran away in her sleep. and dreamed of para- para- paradise"

This says my name in fucking bold, neon letters. when I was young, HELL YES! I loved it, now I wanna run away to paradise.... the Commoner's town. It had been a dream of mine since I was sixteen but I'm not aloud to leave the castle much,and when I do it's to go to another castle. fucking hell! why can't everyone go fuck a duck and get out my fucking face.

~Next Morning~

"Good Morning Mrs. Nixon. would you like some complimentary food?" "Uh no thanks... I'm not hungry. and please call me Brianna, I like it better."

-After they help dress me-

"MOM IM GOING TO THE PARADIS CASTLE!"

(Like I said I'm adding my friends)

"OK YOU HAVE FUN" She yells back.

I get a carriage ride to the castle, some guy holding my hand helping me because I had to hold the end of my stupid long and poofy dress.

"Welcome back Princess Nixon. come in." Kevin's or Prince Paradis' mom said. "Its nice to be back." I knew I couldn't disrespect her. or mom would punish me. And I didn't want that.

"Hi Kevin.." I say walking into his room. "ugh Hi" He also had the same dreams as me to leave only he had it worst. He's gay and has to kiss girls for his mom. I honestly feel bad for him.

"Hey guys!" Cassidy or princess Cassidy From the Matthewson Castle said walking in. Falling face first on his bed, groaning. we all had the dreams. The dreams we could never make come true. even though we tried so much! "So any plans?" Cassidy asked sitting up.

Kevin opened the drawer pulling out the list looking at it. "one more" he looks at us both. We both look over his shoulder and gasp.

ʍǟᏦɛ օʋɛʀ. ǟռɖ ֆɛᏆ օʄʄ Ꮖօ Ꮖɦɛ ƈօʍʍօռɛʀֆ Ꮶɨռɢɖօm.

"Thats so risky! what if they catch us doing this, ya know. the make-over shit?" Cassidy asks.

"We go to my Castle. I have a lock and Vines at my windows. and I know a secret way out of the gate to the Commoner's Kingdom. Then we can be free." I say

"What about clothes?" Kevin asks. "I mean we're not going looking like this." he gestures to our clothing. "Were bound to get caught like that."

"I don't know but. we will figure it out...." I say. we're escaping. Even if it's the, last. thing. we. do.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

So far this includes these beautiful bæs

@DidalySubarino

(Me as Brianna from the Nixon Castle)

@mrcatface

(As Himself, Kevin from the Paradis Castle)

@novastep

(As Herself, Cassidy from the Matthewson castle)

MAKE SURE TO:

ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ:VOTE

(●'ω`●):COMMENT

凸(¬‿¬)凸 :AND FOLLOW ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BÆS ABOVE!!

(And This account of course)