The dawn of war

When mira finishes and locks up you go to her house when you get there she makes you take a bath and she makes dinner while you do that. When you start eating you ask mira 'auntie mira, can you teach me how to bake?' She smiles at you and replies 'sure but why do you want to learn?' You start to blush and figit before saying 'so i can surprise mommy.' Mira smiles and says 'aww, thats adorable.' After dinner she tucks you into bed with your bears and kisses you on the forehead and in a gentle tone says 'goodnight, little one' as you fall asleep.

Mira wakes you up in the morning so thst you can go to the guild. You quickly get dressed and head out towards the guild holdig on to miras hand so that you dont get lost.

When ypu get within line of sight of the guild you notice large poles of iron sticking. You hear mira gasp then pick you up and run towards it to find out if everyones alright.

Some time passes as makarpv explains that no-one was at the guild when it was attacked and then looks at you and says 'i know your just a child but we need you to move these pillars as we just dont have the strength to move them' you then nod take your wrist bands, your shoes, and the top half of your gi off and try to pick it up but it doesnt work so you find the end of it and place your hands at the base and start pushing you feel it start to budge so you keep pishing.

Suddenly the guild doors are pushed open, thinking the guild may be under attack again, you ley go of the pole jump towards the door s and shout 'who are you? What do you want with us? ' then you see team natsu and you point them to where everyone else is and explain that you are extracting the poles fro, the guild hall because no-one else could. Wih that you start pushing the first pole agin getting it loose, by the time you get it out its almost nightime so yoy walkoff with most of team natsu except lucy towards lucys house. When you arrive you noticenthat eceryone else is just walking in so you say 'shouldnt we wait for lucy' to which erza replies 'theres no need''but isnt it illegal' you reply 'im going to wait for lucy' erza sighs and walks inside realisng that your going to be too stubborn to move.

When lucy arrives she notices you and asks 'what are you doing here? Did you get lost?' You reply 'no, master thought that since the guild has been attacked there may still be members in toen and they may know where we all live so he told us to have amassive sleepover and it was decided that me mommy natsu and gray will stay with you, the others are inside but i didnt feel comfortable being in your house when your not there so i waited for you to arrive.' She smiles at you and says 'thanks at least somepne has manners, lets head inside'

You both head inside where erza explains everythin you just did and then complains at natsu and gray to have a bath. After she manages to get them to have a bath, she fprces you to take a bath with her after that you put on your pyjamas and then fall asleep snuggling into erza. When you wake up you hear that 3 Members of fairytail have been attacked and attached to a tree so you all head off towards it.

When you arrive at the tree you notice levy jet and droy stuck to the tree. Tears start to forn on your eyes and fall down your face, when you suddenly hear master makarov say somethig about war. Suddenly memories of the things your mother and father used to do to you to make you stronger, you then remember the last words you heard from them 'soon we will join phantom lord and we will make some money from doing whatever we want.' You then sit down next to the tree and uncontrollably sob, when erza tries to comfort you, you scream at her 'get away from me' this shocks her and makes her much angryer than before at phantomlord. 

Most of the guild except you and lucy runs off towards phantom lord to get vengence you then take levy jet and droy to hospital and use the pain of you pass to move the pillars. when youve moved them all, a weird woman with blue hair and a man witb a monacle say 'you shall be returned to your family soon.' Then you are put in a water ball and you slowly lose consiosness