victory

F/n pov
I wake up as i see the big cith start ti fall, i use instant trans,ission to get to erza and pull her out the city.

*time skip* jellal is aboipt to get imprisioned nut nasu and rhe others start to fight the custody enforcement unit to stop them arresting him. Mummy stays still so i do what she does and then she shouts "ENOUGH!" Everyone stops and jellal then says "it was the colour of your hair." As he steps into the prison carriage. Mummy has tears in her eyes so i fly up so im face to face with her and i hug her comfortingly. She notices my attempts and tells me to stay with jura for a small while. I nod dissapointed that i couldnt help.

*time skip*
Im in a changing room with the other males and i  given a set of clothing, that had one shoulder pad on the left side od my body and had a weird blue chest peice and some orange trousers. It was surprisingly comfortable. We then stand infront of the entire cait shelter guild as he master explains how they are illusions and he reason that we had tk fight he oracion seis. Suddenly they all start dissapearing and wendy is left on her own. Time slows down as etherio says "comfort her, do what ever t takes to keep her mentally sound " i nod and walk over to her. Time speeds back up to normal as i hug wendy to trt and comfort her "dont wprry, everything will be ok eventually." She starts to smile, mommy then puts her hand on wendys shoulder and says something aand then says "why dont you join fairy tail" she thinks for a moment before agreeing.

*time skip*
We arrive at the guild and mommy introduces wendy to the rest of the guils and tells them to treat wendy with respect. "Hey im mirajane" i see wendy whisper to carla "wow first miss erza now miss mirajane" mira the  says "just mira will be fine, i assume your xat friend uses similar magic to happy, but what kind of magic do you use." "Wait dont you compare me to that horndog" carla shouts angrily "dont mind her, i use healing and support magic, actually im a sky dragon slayer" the guild goes quiet i loom up at her she seems worried so i whisper "waut for it" she notices and looks confused. And right on que the rest of the guild start to cheer louder "we have another dragin slayer" i hear someone say.

We then party the rest of the day away, me and wendy spend most of the time talking to each other as we arent quite used to parties yet. Then she asks a question that i dont know the answer to "when ps your birthday?" I blush and start to figit and then in a low mumble "i-i-i dont know" she looks shocked and then hugs me saying that she will help me findig out "hey dont worry" she says reasuringly. Time slows down, 'oh no' i thought "you and wendy are getting close i didnt think it would happen this quick either way this is good" time speeds up. she then walks over to erza and says loud enough for most of the guild to hear "F/n doesnt know when his birthday is, do you?" Mummy then looks shocked walks over to me and picks me up and hugs and says "how about we just make it up, how about today." I nod and she laughs, "well next year you'll have a birthday" i smile.