T w o

Sore. Your eyes were sore from crying last night, you couldn't rant to your best friend, she would be asleep by the time.

Bottled up feeling was all you had. Walking to school you passed by Jinyoung's house, seeing a brown-headed girl kiss his lips before walking away, leaving him standing there.

You didn't notice tears dripping down, running away from his house, he saw you running but he decided not to run after you.

You ran, not noticing someone was after you. Stopping by the cafe near your school, he took a deep breath, Renjun was behind you the whole time.

He then walked towards you, engulfing you in a hug, your face buried in his chest as more tears fell from your eyes.

"What happened hm?" He softly spoke, looking at you as if you were the most fragile thing he held. His long fingers slowly caress your soft hair, an arm wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him.

You didn't answer him but he knew you were broken, hurting badly. You couldn't believe that Jinyoung, the person you had trust the most through the years, had cheated on you.

"I'll walk you to class, then tell me what happened when you're ready" he smiled, taking your hand as you both headed to school.

You both reached school, receiving stares and glares from students as you were with Renjun.

His arm was around your shoulder as you had covered your face. He walked you to class, pulling you closer to him as he say next to you, letting you cry in his chest.

"H-he ch-cheated on m-me" you let out, still crying.

Renjun's eyes widened. 'Why would Jinyoung cheat on such a lovely woman' he thought.

"Shh, it's alright. It's his loss, don't question yourself of not being enough because dear you're more than enough. He doesn't see what greatness is infront of him" he replied, caressing your hair.

"I-I thought he loves me, all he let out were lies" you rambled "I wasn't enough for him-"

"No, Y/n listen to me" he spoke, cutting you off. "You are more than enough, clearly he doesn't see your worth, beauty and importance, he took advantage of your vulerability, he didn't love you, he wasn't loyal at all, don't feel sorry for yourself, you deserve so much better, don't waste your tears on someone so low" he whispered as his arms stayed wrapped around you.

You weren't concentrated in class, you weren't feeling well either, having period cramps. Luckily, Renjun noticed it and excused you to from class, guiding you to the clinic.
On your way, he asked you what was wrong "period cramps and headaches" you groggily reply.

Once you both got there, Renjun sat you on the clinic's bed. He stood up and chatted with the nurse, saying that you didn't feel well, she bought it and gave Renjun a hot pack and told him to fill it with hot water.

He got back and handed you the hot back, you then press it to where the cramps are. You groan in pain, luckily the pain was tolerable to you.

"Y/n, I'll get back to class and write down notes so that I can make you an extra, you can stay here first" Renjun smiled and patted your head. "I'll be back at lunch" and so he left.

You didn't know what to do since Renjun hasn't returned your phone. Eventually, you decided to sleep the pain away.