Chapter 12. Stiles.

I tried so hard not to go to sleep. I ran all over the town to get as Many flowers as I could. She deserved so much more.

I jolted awake by the whisper of Lydia saying my name. I love when she says my name.

"Stiles, how long have you been here?"

"As long as you have"

"Who got me all these flowers"

"I-I did" I said stammering

"Stiles you didn't have to. You're always here for me."

"Someone has to be"

"Where's Malia?"

"I don't know, we sorta broke up"

"Oh my god stiles I'm so sorry"

"Lydia, don't be. I broke up with her because I realized the girl I loved wasn't with me, she was in a hospital almost dying"

"Stiles-"

"Lydia, I love you. I love the way we figure things out. I'm better when I'm with you. I love your green eyes, and how they look when the sun shines on them. I love your hair and how it falls perfectly without you trying. I love how you're unbelievably smart and how you're brave. I love when you laugh, it's like everything I was worried about disappears when I hear that laugh. You've had it hard since Allison died but I promise you once I'm here I will stay and never leave your side. I love all of you. And I know I quoted like a billion over used love songs. But it's true. I can't think of any other way to tell you. I am hopelessly desperately head over heels , well in my case Chucks, in love with you."